Premier League 2022/23

Anyone heard all this about JLingz signing for Forest for £200k a week?!

Anyone heard all this about JLingz signing for Forest for £200k a week?!
Would he be the first player to play for us , Derby and Forest?

Now also in the Guardian. What do you know, mainstream press with history of correct stories was more trustworthy than some random prat on a forum somewhere. Wanders never cease....

Maybe try growing up a bit as well like..... I don't really want to drop to your level and make sweeping assumptions based on not much at all but after that you really do come across as some sort of brainwashed little snowflake who has been absolutely triggered.
'Snowflake'..... the mantra of the Daily Mail reading, Piers Morgan watching ****wit.

Congratulations.

Now also in the Guardian. What do you know, mainstream press with history of correct stories was more trustworthy than some random prat on a forum somewhere. Wanders never cease....
Must be true then, it's not ever the case that one paper takes stories from other papers is it. Of course, there are loads of press outlets including The Telegraph, The Mirror, The Metro etc Al, quoting 80k a week if you look. They know the square root of **** all as well of course but that's the point that you're not getting, bless you.

Maybe stop believing everything you see in the press and then pissing your pants when people question your gullibility.

Last edited:
That's dedication quoting me from numerous different threads. That was tongue in cheek, not directed personally and quite funny that you are trying to paste me as a Daily Mail reading ****wit when I've basically just slated that very stereotype myself in another thread... thanks for reminding me.

Daily Mail 1 Popillius 0. I bet that's some real butthurt.

What are you even doing out of bed at this time any way? Santa Claus won't turn up at Christmas if you keep this up...

That's dedication quoting me from numerous different threads. That was tongue in cheek, not directed personally and quite funny that you are trying to paste me as a Daily Mail reading ****wit when I've basically just slated that very stereotype myself in another thread... thanks for reminding me.

Daily Mail 1 Popillius 0. I bet that's some real butthurt.

What are you even doing out of bed at this time any way? Santa Claus won't turn up at Christmas if you keep this up...
Ah that was tongue in cheek. Got you.

****ing hell, the Bullshit you spout would make a cracking Daily Mail Arti.....

Ah. Yeah. Got you.

Must be true then, it's not ever the case that one paper takes stories from other papers is it. Of course, there are loads of press outlets including The Telegraph, The Mirror, The Metro etc Al, quoting 80k a week if you look. They know the square root of **** all as well of course but that's the point that you're not getting, bless you.

Maybe stop believing everything you see in the press and then pissing your pants when people question your gullibility.
The point, before we got lost in your relentless tirade of sjw fueled stereotyping, was simply that whatever paper you care to name, is no doubt better connected and therefore a better source than you. When I pointed that out, you got triggered and revealed yourself to be a raging snowflake who's been sniffing Gary Lineker's arsehole so much it's began to rot your brain.

The point, before we got lost in your relentless tirade of sjw fueled stereotyping, was simply that whatever paper you care to name, is no doubt better connected and therefore a better source than you. When I pointed that out, you got triggered and revealed yourself to be a raging snowflake who's been sniffing Gary Lineker's arsehole so much it's began to rot your brain.
Snowflake again. Oh dear. Also, what the **** are you talking about?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463