Premier League 2022/23

A man goes to see the doctor, pulls down his trousers and bends over to present of piece of lettuce sticking out of his arse.

‘That looks painful’ says the doctor.

‘Painful?’ Says the man, ‘that’s just the tip of the iceberg!’

‘Aren’t you going to help?’ Says the man.

The doctor says, ‘well I can apply a dressing…’

The man is so exasperated his brass hand falls off and gets Pearson’s Brass Hand Oil all over the doctor’s new carpet!!!!

(That last bit is for about three people on here)

A man goes to see the doctor, pulls down his trousers and bends over to present of piece of lettuce sticking out of his arse.

The man is so exasperated his brass hand falls off and gets Pearson’s Brass Hand Oil all over the doctor’s new carpet!!!!

You do though don't ya. Do you know what I mean?

What an odd position it is wanting man u to beat Leeds.

What an odd position it is wanting man u to beat Leeds.
Leeds wining 2-0 at the moment. Leicester and Leeds both on 21 points now.....

Bottom of the table is becoming very interesting once you discount the absolute shit in the bottom 2

A morale deflating draw for Leeds that. Sure they'd have taken a point at the start but being two up and not winning is a lousy feeling.

A morale deflating draw for Leeds that. Sure they'd have taken a point at the start but being two up and not winning is a lousy feeling.
Excellent

Possibly. But we've had some morale boosting defeats against the likes of Man City and Liverpool in recent memory....they could be absolutely buzzing at the 2 dropped points.

Have you ever noticed that boys don’t cry? Except for when they run out of Pearson’s Brass Hand oil and they can’t lubricate their mechanism properly!

West Ham equalise against Chelsea when it looked like they'd get battered.

Southampton look dead and buried losing 2-1 at home to 10 man Wolves. That's a shocking result. I'd argue Bournemouth are as good as gone as well when they no doubt get hammered by Newcastle in a bit.

Southampton look dead and buried losing 2-1 at home to 10 man Wolves. That's a shocking result. I'd argue Bournemouth are as good as gone as well when they no doubt get hammered by Newcastle in a bit.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Jones goes after this. His press conference this week was pretty weird.

But yet they are still only four points from safety, strange table that we have this season.

Only four teams have scored more goals than us, and we could barely get a shot in for five games after the World Cup. Odd.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854