Premier League 2022/23

Well that makes Everton’s last game now a certain three points

So we'll be replaced by Luton or Coventry. Jesus. That's depressing!

We were in a different universe to Cov a few years ago.

What we've pissed away is unbelievable

Yep. 2 teams who've spent the last 2 decades being nothing but an early rounds league cup excursion for any prem club. & Cov in particular who almost ceased to exist as a football club & in effect may as well have at one point.

Thats how far we've fallen. In no time flat.

I'd expect them both to come straight back down but I'm nowhere near as confident we can bounce back to reverse the process.

Maybe we can offer Carrick the manager's job while he's still depressed & not thinking straight ? Lie to him. Tell him he'll have money to spend. Get him to bring Akpom with him. Any ****ing thing.

The hours after we won the Premier League and the cup will be indelible to me. You couldn't leave your house anywhere in the city without hearing cars blaring their horns or seeing people celebrate with complete strangers. An entire community exploding with the collective realisation that they will, in all likelihood, never experience something this amazing ever again.

I can't imagine that celebrating the listless procession of trophies whilst supporting a team like Man City is remotely as exciting. They can recall their days supporting the club in the third division as much as they like (at least if they didn't start supporting them in 2008), but deep in their heart they know that their success is tainted by their way of getting there.

The Everton late equaliser didn't really change anything, did it? We still to win one, match their next result in one of our next games, and hope they lose their last game.

Oh, and we needs Leeds to get one less point than us in the final two games.

It's not impossible but I, like you, know it's rather unlikely, and when I say rather unlikely, I mean impossible.

The Everton late equaliser didn't really change anything, did it?
Of course it did.

Presuming we get nothing from the Newcastle game, we will need to beat West Ham and Everton will need to lose.

If they hadn’t have got that late equaliser, a win against West Ham would mean Everton would need to lose or draw.

Of course it did.

Presuming we get nothing from the Newcastle game, we will need to beat West Ham and Everton will need to lose.

If they hadn’t have got that late equaliser, a win against West Ham would mean Everton would need to lose or draw.
Let’s just face it, and this is really depressing but the only way we survive is if others fail.

Now we actually have to do something for ourselves we all KNOW this bunch can’t do it.

Of course it did.

No, you're wrong, it didn't change anything. We're down.

Glenn Murray said:
They are an emotionless winning machine.

Comments about the current Man City team. He's spot on. Imagine supporting that? Yuck. Would be similar to supporting Terminator.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363