Premier League 2022/23

Still think Fofana is class. Needs to avoid injuries and play for a team that isn’t a basket case.

He can still **** off, mind.

Still think Fofana is class. Needs to avoid injuries and play for a team that isn’t a basket case.

He can still **** off, mind.
He looks incapable of doing the basics right at the minute. Mind you, he's playing Frankball so.....

Shall we start a Premier League 2023/24 thread so we can talk about things like how Postegoclou at Spurs will not work out?

Are people following this story? What is the point of trying to compete in the PL any more?

It seems as though Chelsea have been bankrolled from Saudi Arabia and, now they're in FFP trouble, mysteriously, Saudi clubs are spending large sums to buy their unwanted players.

Are people following this story? What is the point of trying to compete in the PL any more?

It seems as though Chelsea have been bankrolled from Saudi Arabia and, now they're in FFP trouble, mysteriously, Saudi clubs are spending large sums to buy their unwanted players.

The whole thing is ****ing rank. The sport needs burning to the ground and rebuilding.

And of course in the case of Ruben Neves who is signing for Al Hilal, he’ll no doubt turn up on loan at another PIF owned club like Newcastle in the near future.

Why ****ing bother?

And/or become a different sport? Wasted time trying to fight it, just let them get on with it and turn your back. There'll always be football that you can follow without feeling you're somehow dirty or complicit, or part of a conspiracy, or whatever. People have been turning to lower league or non-league for years now, for those very reasons.

And/or become a different sport? Wasted time trying to fight it, just let them get on with it and turn your back. There'll always be football that you can follow without feeling you're somehow dirty or complicit, or part of a conspiracy, or whatever. People have been turning to lower league or non-league for years now, for those very reasons.

I'm envious of people that can switch to another team. I only watch Leicester. I've long since abandoned any interest in England for example. Lower league football does nothing for me.

I'm fuming that we've let them just take our game. Doesn't anyone care?

I'm envious of people that can switch to another team. I only watch Leicester. I've long since abandoned any interest in England for example. Lower league football does nothing for me.

I'm fuming that we've let them just take our game. Doesn't anyone care?
Caring doesn't matter.

They've taken everything, not just football. Most people either didn't notice, weren't bothered or even actively voted for it.

Now they're spending most of what they earn on energy bills, food & rent (or mortgages) leaving next to nowt for anything else. The post never turns up on time, they can't get a doctors appointment & dentists tell you to **** off if you need NHS treatment. Wages are less than they were a decade ago in real terms, the economy is ****ed beyond measure & if people continue to be skint how is it supposed to recover ?

This was all inevitable & I, & others, wore out our spleens saying so for decades.

& now it's too late to get any alternative as the political opposition to all this shite is only offering to fiddle around the edges a bit & behave a bit less like hoorays on the piss at Henley Regatta.

&, apparently, accuse Roger Waters of being a Nazi in order to gag on some Israeli cock.

It's all over. England doesn't do pitchforks & flaming torches, it just tugs a bit harder on the forelock hoping it'll work this time. So just get busy trying to survive the horrific future that's going to be ten times worse.

Caring doesn't matter.

They've taken everything, not just football. Most people either didn't notice, weren't bothered or even actively voted for it.

Now they're spending most of what they earn on energy bills, food & rent (or mortgages) leaving next to nowt for anything else. The post never turns up on time, they can't get a doctors appointment & dentists tell you to **** off if you need NHS treatment. Wages are less than they were a decade ago in real terms, the economy is ****ed beyond measure & if people continue to be skint how is it supposed to recover ?

This was all inevitable & I, & others, wore out our spleens saying so for decades.

& now it's too late to get any alternative as the political opposition to all this shite is only offering to fiddle around the edges a bit & behave a bit less like hoorays on the piss at Henley Regatta.

&, apparently, accuse Roger Waters of being a Nazi in order to gag on some Israeli cock.

It's all over. England doesn't do pitchforks & flaming torches, it just tugs a bit harder on the forelock hoping it'll work this time. So just get busy trying to survive the horrific future that's going to be ten times worse.

That's not made me feel better.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3774
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3962
7Hull City3859
8Coventry City3858
9Preston 3857