Premier League 2022/23

Joe_Fox

Firstly, I'd like to welcome Fulham, Bournemouth and in particular, Forest back to the Premier League. It will be nice to have a couple of matches with local rivals again. I think all three have a reasonable chance of staying up.

I feel the opening ten games of our season will be critical. Start badly and the Rodgers out brigade will sharpen their tongues and we could end up with another disjointed and ultimately disappointing session. Start well and we could once again challenge the top four.

I'd like to put a call out to the aforementioned Rodgers out brigade and request that they back him, at least for ten games, rather than persist with the whingeing and moaning.

8th on the ladder last time out after all the injury crises was in fairness not bad. We must improve on that next term though and I feel 6th is a minimum requirement (presuming the squad stays relatively fit).

The season will of course be marred by that competition in the desert over Christmas but it is what it is and all clubs will be affected.

Bring it on.

Firstly, I'd like to welcome Fulham, Bournemouth and in particular, Forest back to the Premier League. It will be nice to have a couple of matches with local rivals again. I think all three have a reasonable chance of staying up.

I feel the opening ten games of our season will be critical. Start badly and the Rodgers out brigade will sharpen their tongues and we could end up with another disjointed and ultimately disappointing session. Start well and we could once again challenge the top four.

I'd like to put a call out to the aforementioned Rodgers out brigade and request that they back him, at least for ten games, rather than persist with the whingeing and moaning.

8th on the ladder last time out after all the injury crises was in fairness not bad. We must improve on that next term though and I feel 6th is a minimum requirement (presuming the squad stays relatively fit).

The season will of course be marred by that competition in the desert over Christmas but it is what it is and all clubs will be affected.

Bring it on.

I'll give him 5 games for set piece improvement and 10 games for general improvement.

If we are bottom of the corners conceded table after 5 he'll know about it.

The above goes out of the window if we draw Forest 1st game and we get humiliated.

Anyway it's ****ing miles away thankfully

I think the Thomas Partey thing isn't true - pictures of him in training and travelling with Arsenal yesterday when the player was supposedly arrested

I think the Thomas Partey thing isn't true - pictures of him in training and travelling with Arsenal yesterday when the player was supposedly arrested

He's training with Arsenal in Germany today, so clearly not him that was arrested for this. Must be pretty rough to see your name accused across social media of such a horrendous act

FXK2liJWIAMfA3H.jpeg

Dafuq is this. RSVP by 20th July, vegetarian options available on request.

A shame more players don't follow suit.

Imagine most of them are to thick tbf

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757