Premier League 2022/23

Be fascinating to see who Everton appoint - I reckon they’ll go for Dyche

Who will keep them up before getting sacked next season as they go for a more glamorous name, it's bad for us, Fat Frank would of taken them down

Frank Lampard FFS. Can’t believe some of the jobs he’s been getting.

You know it’s bad when I’d even rather have Fraudgers than him…

Lampard or Rodgers is like choosing between constipation and diarrhoea.

Ward-Prowse. This guy seems to be more than a bit like Matt Le Tissier.
He can basically bang one in from pretty much anywhere whenever he feels like it, doesn't seem to give a shit about playing for an average team like Southampton, and is seemingly ignored by the England national team hierarchy.

Is it just me, or am I about right on this. He seems to be something of an enigma.

Uefa are set to close a loophole in the Financial Fair Play rules which has been used by Chelsea to sign players on long-term contracts, including the arrival of 22-year-old Ukraine forward Mykhailo Mudryk on an eight-and-a-half-year deal. (Times - subscription required)

Only after they have spent £1 billion hovering up all the best young players in Europe.

They should, just like they should have when they appointed Lampard. They think they're something they're not though and that they're above such things. Good for the rest of us as he'd do well there

ROOOONEY !
Now, that would be fun.

Super game of exciting football - we are so far away from this it’s almost unreal

Something very special about this Arsenal side

They look very good. Exciting to watch, very positive football and get the ball forwards quickly.

Thought they'd struggle with losing Gabriel Jesus as I think he's made a big difference to them this year, but they've not seemed bothered so far.

Watch their players get picked off by Man City this summer though...

This is why I can see Leicester being on the market very soon, if we're not already.

There's massive interest from the US in buying Premier League clubs, which is going to be very tempting to those controlling King Power today.

If Everton do get £500m, I imagine we would be able to get somewhere in the same region.

Everton are in a very precarious position. Strikes me that Moshiri realises that his spending there is untenable and he wants out before the cost of the new stadium balloons.

I think I read that the agreement for the stadium to be built states that if it isn't completed what has been built has to be torn down and the are restored to it's pre-disturbance configuration, all at the clubs expense.

I think I read that the agreement for the stadium to be built states that if it isn't completed what has been built has to be torn down and the are restored to it's pre-disturbance configuration, all at the clubs expense.
Yes I've read that too.

They should, just like they should have when they appointed Lampard. They think they're something they're not though and that they're above such things. Good for the rest of us as he'd do well there
I'm more interested in where Lampard ends up next. Will he just be realistic & jack it in & join the captain-****ing-obvious pundit ranks ? Or carry on kidding himself he's a manager & go to Wigan when they sack Toure ?

I'm more interested in where Lampard ends up next. Will he just be realistic & jack it in & join the captain-****ing-obvious pundit ranks ? Or carry on kidding himself he's a manager & go to Wigan when they sack Toure ?
Got West Brom or Middlesboro written all over it.

The Brian Robson career arc.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756