Premier League 2022/23

I'd still include Forest in that bunch too.

Theyve had a good run but seem to have played a lot of teams and fortunate times and a lot of their recent wins could have easily gone the other way.

They don't score many goals either.

I'd still include Forest in that bunch too.

Theyve had a good run but seem to have played a lot of teams and fortunate times and a lot of their recent wins could have easily gone the other way.

They don't score many goals either.
Possibly, but I think they’ll stay up as they have a top manager, a squad that is now getting used to playing with each other having been thrown together at the start of the season, and a world class goalkeeper.

Hope I’m wrong though.

So that's Southampton, Bournemouth, Wolves, Leeds, Villa and Everton that have made a change in the managerial position.

Luckily Saints and Bournemouth made bad appointments - the rest probably haven't.

It's hard to see West Ham or Wolves going down.

So I think it's Leeds, Everton, Palace, Forest or us for the 3rd.

I actually think Leeds have shot it.

BBC are running a poll on the next Leeds manager Poch and Tuchel are the front runners, as if that’s going to happen, I voted Gerrard

Also, on a different note I never realised what an absolute weirdo the Southampton manager was until this weekend.

Man City overturning the last time they got caught doing the dodgy cost us a Champions League spot. That's a massive cost to us. No reprieve either. No one seems to mention that. Man City this time have no pathway to appeal it seems. They'll get a hefty fine. That's it. Football is rotten to the core.

BBC are running a poll on the next Leeds manager Poch and Tuchel are the front runners, as if that’s going to happen, I voted Gerrard
Thats a proper football fan poll if ever I saw one.

The only ones they really want are the ones they haven't a whores chance in heaven of getting & they're followed by the bloke they only sacked a year ago. Fabulous.

Then it's Gerrard. Who would almost certainly take them down.

I'm guessing the votes for the others are the result of some quick visits to Wikipedia.

I know what I want to see.

The Gerrard / Lampard dream team. Arriving to a fanfare under the banner of :

"We CAN work together. The Time is Now !!"

Relegation absolutely assured.

Man City overturning the last time they got caught doing the dodgy cost us a Champions League spot. That's a massive cost to us. No reprieve either. No one seems to mention that. Man City this time have no pathway to appeal it seems. They'll get a hefty fine. That's it. Football is rotten to the core.
Now, hypothetically, Man City could get booted out of the league, which may save the team finishing 18th this season. If (and hopefully this isn't the case but start with me) if we are the team who finish 18th, what poetic justice that would be. Award winning poetic justice for sure.

Of course, won't happen. But y'know, sometimes just thinking about things like that can brighten one's mood.

Now, hypothetically, Man City could get booted out of the league, which may save the team finishing 18th this season. If (and hopefully this isn't the case but start with me) if we are the team who finish 18th, what poetic justice that would be. Award winning poetic justice for sure.

Of course, won't happen. But y'know, sometimes just thinking about things like that can brighten one's mood.

Yeah won't happen. Imagine if they ended up crowning Watford 2019 fa cup winners and such like.....we can all dream i suppose, would be funny as ****

20230207_090527.jpg

Yeah won't happen. Imagine if they ended up crowning Watford 2019 fa cup winners and such like.....we can all dream i suppose, would be funny as ****

View attachment 17461
The right thing would be to do what the Tour de France did with Lance Armstrong's titles - take them off him but leave them empty as a reminder to all potential cheats (and they the authorities who certainly profited at the time). Won't happen of course, and it comes to something to say that football today is less clean than pro cycling :-(

If Man City get stripped of their trophy’s it would make Brendan a Premier league winning manager

The right thing would be to do what the Tour de France did with Lance Armstrong's titles - take them off him but leave them empty as a reminder to all potential cheats (and they the authorities who certainly profited at the time). Won't happen of course, and it comes to something to say that football today is less clean than pro cycling :-(
I think the actual charges are only the tip of the iceburg if proven.

All other Premier League clubs would be looking to sue Man City for loss of income and everything else around that.

By this I mean (I know it wouldn't happpen), if they were stripped of their titles, all other clubs would have finished one place higher, so what about the end of season payments?

This is forgetting relegation and so forth...

All other Premier League clubs would be looking to sue Man City for loss of income and everything else around that.

By this I mean (I know it wouldn't happpen), if they were stripped of their titles, all other clubs would have finished one place higher, so what about the end of season payments?

And Champions League places......

It’s iceberg.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756