Premier League 2022/23

That happens we'll be even more ****ed. Just imagine a small squad also having to compete in the Champions League while contending with the pressure to follow up such an amazing season - it'd be pure disaster
I'd happily imagine that thank you very much.

When Conte went to Spurs I was worried. A serial winner who has had success everywhere. I was concerned he might turn Spurs into a proper threat.

Instead I underestimated just how spursy spurs are. They’ve driven him to madness with it.

Brilliant. Everything he said about the culture at Spurs is bang on the money….third in a two horse race.

Ipswich, Leeds, Derby, Forest, Villa, Blackburn and Leicester all have more recent league titles than Tottenham. If I had to bet, I’d put my money on one of these winning it again before Spurs do.

Conte's comments were pretty open and honest. Can't imagine he'll see the season out now. Maybe a job swap with BR?
He’s only doing similar to what Rodgers has done. Trying to protect his own reputation by shifting blame onto the club.

A lot of it seems to be down to his tactics too and I'd say the players aren't playing for him anymore and I'm not sure if they blame them.

They guy may have won things in the past but he's come across a right bell end most of his time at Spurs.

A fly on the wall Spurs documentary from his time should be a good watch!

I'm surprised he took the Spurs job to be honest so serves him right for it all going tits up. And to think he was the reason Kante joined Chelsea after our title winning season.

Credit where it's due, Arsenal are a class team. They've been knocking the ball around (against Palace) with such ease and accuracy, it's a joy to watch.

It would be beyond funny if Rodgers skanked us now for Spurs, or even better, flirted with them publicly before getting knocked back.

Wow. As if they sacked Vieira to bring back Woy. Completely clueless.

He’ll take them down for sure.

Their squad is dire and what little investment they've had is to get away from a style of play the directors didn't want to be associated with. There's no transfer window and only ten games left. The only thing that they have going for them is that they're not in the bottom three yet. They're ****ed, and this desperate appointment only shows how ****ed they are

Their squad is dire and what little investment they've had is to get away from a style of play the directors didn't want to be associated with. There's no transfer window and only ten games left. The only thing that they have going for them is that they're not in the bottom three yet. They're ****ed, and this desperate appointment only shows how ****ed they are
Their squad isn't great by any stretch but take a look at their remaining fixtures. They'll be fine. Unfortunately.

It would be beyond funny if Rodgers skanked us now for Spurs, or even better, flirted with them publicly before getting knocked back.
Please no. Flirt by all means but please please let Spurs be seduced by it. I just want that guy gone. Put Susan Whelan in place as interim manager, I really don't care.

Please no. Flirt by all means but please please let Spurs be seduced by it. I just want that guy gone. Put Susan Whelan in place as interim manager, I really don't care.
I reckon Susan Boyle could get a decent tune out of our players.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854