Premier League 2022/23

I can just see it happening. Rodgers goes to Spurs. They get top four this season. They win the Prem next season.

It's coming, I tell ya. It's coming......

Imagine the bum licking he’ll give to Kane. Certainly worked for Vardy for a bit.

Hodgson back in at Palace. It'll be crap for their fans to watch but he'll keep them safe I reckon.

Wow. As if they sacked Vieira to bring back Woy. Completely clueless.

He’ll take them down for sure.
New manager bounce and the enthusiasm of their fans, particularly at Selhurst, will keep them up unfortunately.

Their squad is dire and what little investment they've had is to get away from a style of play the directors didn't want to be associated with. There's no transfer window and only ten games left. The only thing that they have going for them is that they're not in the bottom three yet. They're ****ed, and this desperate appointment only shows how ****ed they are
Punditry types were wanking themselves off over Viera in October. Changed their style , exciting to watch etc. Blah blah blah. Didn't age well & now they're back to what they couldn't wait to get rid of a year ago. It's good to know we're not the only ones capable of looking a complete embarrassment.

As for players, Eze & Olise are both quality. Olise especially. Then it's Zaha. But he's what he's always been.

A Poundland Ronaldo.

Brilliant matchwinning performance followed by 4 games where you forget he's on the pitch.

& as an added bonus he's out injured for 3 after that.

The rest of them are championship shite.

For the record, I'd really like to see Olise come here. But only if we ditch Rodgers. The **** would coach the talent out of the lad within a fortnight.

Punditry types were wanking themselves off over Viera in October. Changed their style , exciting to watch etc. Blah blah blah. Didn't age well & now they're back to what they couldn't wait to get rid of a year ago. It's good to know we're not the only ones capable of looking a complete embarrassment.

As for players, Eze & Olise are both quality. Olise especially. Then it's Zaha. But he's what he's always been.

A Poundland Ronaldo.

Brilliant matchwinning performance followed by 4 games where you forget he's on the pitch.

& as an added bonus he's out injured for 3 after that.

The rest of them are championship shite.

For the record, I'd really like to see Olise come here. But only if we ditch Rodgers. The **** would coach the talent out of the lad within a fortnight.
I remember comparing his record to that or Mr Roy's halfway through last season, when some of the posters here were joining in that particular cicle jerk. You're not wrong that Viera didn't set them alight, but what changes he made to the squad will have been away from what Mr Roy was working with - giving him less raw material and he still only has ten games. At the very best, he saves them by the skin of their teeth, retires for real, Zaha leaves in the summer at the end of his contract (say what you like about him, but we need a right winger who can do what he does and we won't be getting one who does that every match), and then they go down next season rivalling Derby's points record, ending up with no players, no ground worth talking about, or any other assets. ****ed.

I remember comparing his record to that or Mr Roy's halfway through last season, when some of the posters here were joining in that particular cicle jerk. You're not wrong that Viera didn't set them alight, but what changes he made to the squad will have been away from what Mr Roy was working with - giving him less raw material and he still only has ten games. At the very best, he saves them by the skin of their teeth, retires for real, Zaha leaves in the summer at the end of his contract (say what you like about him, but we need a right winger who can do what he does and we won't be getting one who does that every match), and then they go down next season rivalling Derby's points record, ending up with no players, no ground worth talking about, or any other assets. ****ed.
Thats cheered me up. Talking about a club doomed to chaos & ruin & it's not us. I feel refreshed to be honest.

It's all just hot air though isn't it? I mean it's not like anything has happened to Man City. I expect sweet fa to happen.

Can't really do anything as the league's reputation would be ****ed if they had to take back league titles etc from Man City.
Impressive that Everton can spend so much without having any decent players.

It's not like they can throw the book at Everton as then they would have to do the same for Man C which obviously isn't going to happen

It's not like they can throw the book at Everton as then they would have to do the same for Man C which obviously isn't going to happen
They did throw the book at Man City, unfortunately it was in the format of a pamphlet.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854