Premier League 2022/23

Christ.

Hasn't it been a miserable, awful season ? & I don't mean just for us.

It might not actually happen but as of this moment, with 1 game left it's possible to stay up with 34 points. If it happens that'll be the joint lowest ever.

& it's not as if the top teams are going to be setting any records.

Almost an entire league of mediocre rubbish all taking points off each other. No wonder so much of it has been boring to watch as a neutral.

Spurs have been unutterable shite for months & yet they're still in the top half & up until recently were top 5.

Miserable crap.

Shittest PL season in decades in terms of quality.

The likes of Bournemouth and Forest have been saved from a little bit of effort from them but largely down to the fact there have been so many shite teams this year.

Newcastle have only made the CL as so many teams have been way off it this year.

And if we had beat Chelsea twice this year, they'd have been on the same points as us.

Mulling over the ugly sight of another PL win for Man City.

And the three biggish clubs scrambling to save themselves while Man City rotate in/out Stones (nabbed from Everton), Mahrez (from us) and Phillips (from Leeds).

It's such a destructive thing for English football. Cheating wins.

And the three biggish clubs scrambling to save themselves while Man City rotate in/out Stones (nabbed from Everton), Mahrez (from us) and Phillips (from Leeds).

Newcastle did a lot of the chopping attacks down before they start and just about getting away with it yesterday.

I saw an interview with Phillips after they beat Chelsea and I can honestly say I forgot he played for them.

You're right though, Man City are becoming a bit like Celtic where they just collect players from the rest of the league and have too many to play them all.

Keep saying it, the premier league is shit.

Chelsea FFS

They’re a complete shitshow

Fofana is hilariously shit

Well one thing about Newcastle this year, they executed their plan well.

Chelsea FFS

They’re a complete shitshow

Fofana is hilariously shit
He's been appalling in nearly every game he's played. Really, really shit.

It's exceptional.....

He's still better than Amartey though.... just....

I genuinely thought Fofana would turn out to be one of the best in the world. I'm really upset that he's struggling so much.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854