Premier League suspended until April (or whenever?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I’m watching on BT ultimate

Switched now, and much better

Still shit, tho’

There’s no sound of the ball being kicked or the ref’s whistle and presumably half the thinking behind it is to remove the bad language from the players which you can hear clearly in an empty stadium.

This makes sense for why they would add fake crowd noise - but I'm glad we have the option to switch it off!

I'm sure I'll end up switching it on, but I've been thinking it will be interesting to hear what's being said on the pitch.

I'm watching us dimantle Villa again (last match before covid) and its easy to forget that we're very effective. I even have a lot of time for Madders in this game who scraps rather more than I recall.

Isn't bias a funny thing

Oh, and the string of passing before Barnes' second goal is nothing short of exceptional

How good is Marc Albrighton?

Oh, and the string of passing before Barnes' second goal is nothing short of exceptional

How good is Marc Albrighton?
Yep. I’m sat in my man cave watching it again (despite the fact that I should be doing some work).

Most enjoyable watch. Who would have thought that would be the last game in front of a crowd this season?

When they showed the bottom 3 after the game, I'd completely forgot about Bournemouth.
Is their time in the top division coming to an end? [Even with the next England manager in place!]

I'm curious as to the eligibility of Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, he was sent out on loan, but that loan ends at the end of the month, and Blackpool's season is over so it won't be extended, he doesn't need to be in our 25 man squad to play as he's 21 so I wonder if he would be allowed to play in July on wards?

I'm curious as to the eligibility of Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, he was sent out on loan, but that loan ends at the end of the month, and Blackpool's season is over so it won't be extended, he doesn't need to be in our 25 man squad to play as he's 21 so I wonder if he would be allowed to play in July on wards?
I can't see why he wouldn't be able to play. It would be nice to give him a chance from the bench - he looked the part on debut, albeit against Brentford, and I do think we're a bit light in midfield after Maddison, Ndidi and Tielemans

Of course he shouldn't be allowed to play for us. He joined Blackpool until the end of the football season. The football season hasn't ended.

If teams like Villa can't play Tom Heaton because he wasn't registered for the second half of the season and is now fit, nobody should be allowed to change squads from whatever they were at the end of the last transfer window..

Although me attempting logic on all this is a waste of time. It wouldn't surprise me if Man Utd were given special dispensation to play 12 players every game because their stadium is emptier than others.

It's certainly benefited Spurs with Kane & Son now recovered from injury & available to play the remaining fixtures

Went by the KP this morning it’s all cordoned off along the family stand must be anticipating fans turning up

Well I've just had my email asking if I want to be a part of the Fan Wall.

I shall politely decline thanks.

Well I've just had my email asking if I want to be a part of the Fan Wall.

I shall politely decline thanks.

I dare them to ask me! I'm sure I can come up with a chant incorporating 'money grabbing ****s' to boom over the tannoy fake crowd noise.

This vomit-worthy shite sent me right from C to B to A in two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757