Press again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

In the telegraph today,

Leicester deserve the drop
By Sue Mott (Filed: 25/05/2004)

Frank Sinclair, one of the Leicester City players exonerated of rape charges following the club's visit to La Manga, has pleaded for curfews to be imposed on footballers.

Les Ferdinand, a team-mate, explained on radio yesterday that players were "only human". The former England international said that some players, especially those in their thirties, did not want to be told what to do.

After a couple of drinks to unwind, he said they were apt to discover they had unwound a huge thirst that demanded immediate satisfaction and would decide to have a few more drinks.

In other words, they become, in the parlance, "slaughtered". According to Ferdinand, this is called "building team spirit".

It is also called a prelude to getting relegated. A fate entirely deserved by a club too weak-willed to impose any standards of behaviour on the brainless members of their staff, and also by the players too pathetically thick and unprofessional to be in any fit state to perform.

This story doesnt report anything of any substance, its purely to fill space in this crappy paper. However the things it says about the club are damaging to its reputation. Why do the press have such a problem with us?

This women is obviously seething because she has a dildo up her arse. She would of liked nothing more than to see these players charged for no reason, I find this baffling. This is perhaps the only reason why this bitch writes about sport, she hates sportsman so much she has decided to get a job writing about them. I bet she was well proud of that 'little' article, it had no substance and sounded like something a 9 year old little princess would write. 'I don't like boys, they are grose'

Funniest article yet, keep them coming. You are the scum of the earth

That article is not news, It's an opinion. Perhaps we should take them to Trading Standards for calling themselves a newspaper and not an Opinion paper.

Malf said:
This women is obviously seething because she has a dildo up her arse.

Wonderful.

I agree with the replies so far. That is not news, it is not even thought provoking. The only thing I thought of when I read that was vomit. How can The Telegraph allow such bullshit to get on their paper? What will she do next? An article on Wolves' brown kit:

Angelica aged 7 said:
It's brown and yucky, I think the club are silly billy's and they should change it to pink with lellow ribbons. I would like that. The club are too stupid to do this so they got relegated. It's nothing less than they deserved

She, like so many more journalists, need a slap round the legs.

Sue Mott is shite, if she's not creaming over Cathy Freeman or Ellen McArthur, she's wanking over her beloved Arsenal.

She once said on Channel 4 when we were in admin, that we were a "horrible club, with a horrible team, who play horrible football; who would care if we went bust" or something along those lines.

The only reason she's at the telegraph is cause she's married to Robert Phillip the Sports editor.

Oh and she looks like a horse.

Dunc said:
Sue Mott is shite, if she's not creaming over Cathy Freeman or Ellen McArthur, she's wanking over her beloved Arsenal.

She once said on Channel 4 when we were in admin, that we were a "horrible club, with a horrible team, who play horrible football; who would care if we went bust" or something along those lines.

The only reason she's at the telegraph is cause she's married to Robert Phillip the Sports editor.

...and she licks his balls and ass hole.

Dunc said:

Have we got an email address for her? I would like to write such an offensive email to her that I get threatened to be sued. Excuse the pun, surely these mongole of a journalist shouldn't be allowed to write one sided articles, she is obviously a hater of Leicester but if you write for a national newspaper surely you need to be professional in what you write. She must of done some sucky, sucky, love you longtime to get that two bob article published. I'm no bigwig, but if one of my staff churned that out, I give them some Diacalm there is trouble at mill with that slag. Bury her alive

Sue Mott, or worthless turd burger to her "friends"

I would be keen to read the article she 'must' have wrote regarding Tony Adams drinking or George Grahams schneidy back handers, or perhaps she was conveniently on holiday in Rhyl that week.

Malf said:
I would be keen to read the article she 'must' have wrote regarding Tony Adams drinking or George Grahams schneidy back handers, or perhaps she was conveniently on holiday in Rhyl that week.

...and Paul Merson's affliction to "talcum powder" :roll:

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

Apparently Paul bless him kept having visions he had just taken a shower and needed to get dry quickly for a big date with the dutchess of islington. Yeah whatever Sue, eat shit

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

Apparently Paul bless him kept having visions he had just taken a shower and needed to get dry quickly for a big date with the dutchess of islington. Yeah whatever Sue, eat shit

She also claimed that Peter Schmeical had put some magnets in Ian wrights boots and then some more magnets in his own pants so that Ian, gawd bless him, couldn't help but to go in two footed against Schmeical in that infamous incident. Arsenal are never guilty, if they are guilty of anything it is making Sue's pants wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757