Fox Travel:

Fox Travel will depart from the stadium at 9.00am

Adult STH £17.00

Concession STH £15.00

Adult NON STH £20.00

Concession NON STH £18.00

Directions & Parking:

Approx 126 miles - 2½ hours

M1 to J24 > A50 towards Stoke on Trent > Turn right at the A500 Queensway, and follow until you join the M6 north ...

Leave the M6 at J29, taking your left exit and you very briefly join the M65. At the roundabout turn right on to the A6 and follow this road for approx 3.5miles. At the junction with Church Street turn right, and take your immediate left (Deepdale Road) follow this road and the ground will be on your right hand side.

Street parking is available around the ground, additional parking is available at The Sumners (more details under the Pub tab).

Trains:

There are no suitable advance fares to Preston available at the moment. The standard return fare is £47.60.

Pubs:

The Sumners and The Royal Garrison on the junction of Deepdale Road/Watling Street Road (road continues after the ground - other side of Blackpool Road) have been firm favourites with away fans on every occasion i've been to this ground.

More info on The Sumners here: http://www.pub-explorer.com/lancs/pub/sumnersfulwood.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping it will be unreserved seating like it usually is(well has been every time I've been!)

I'm going to attempt to get a shirt at the end of the match, don't care whose!!(But obviously I have ones I prefer over others!)
Last one I got was Kisnorbo's at Barnsley when we stayed up. It has his blood on it:icon_eek:

I'm hoping it will be unreserved seating like it usually is(well has been every time I've been!)

I'm going to attempt to get a shirt at the end of the match, don't care whose!!(But obviously I have ones I prefer over others!)
Last one I got was Kisnorbo's at Barnsley when we stayed up. It has his blood on it:icon_eek:

Well as Oakley might not be in a shirt on the day as he's not even on the bench anymore you better ask the club for a personal handover:icon_wink

I'm sure he will play at least 5 minutes more before he leaves:089:

Not sure I want his shirt though, I might not be able to concentrate enough to take it after he's took it off(my camera will have been handed over to my friends bloke, who is under strict instructions to make sure he takes as many pics of topless players as possible!):icon_razz

Got mine through the post the other day, hope it is unreserved seating.

Be suprised if we don't sell out for this.

Does it say unreserved on the ticket?

It would be very unusual for it to be unreserved if it's a sell out, or close to being a sell out.

No it doesen't, I have never been deepdale but apparently in the past it has been unreserved...

What do people have against reserved seating? Surely it's not much of a hardship to sit in the seat you're allocated.

In the past there have always been lots of empty seats, which makes unreserved seating possible.
If the stand will be full they'd be stupid to make it unreserved.

Suppose it would cause a lot of probems, have to wait and see.

What do people have against reserved seating? Surely it's not much of a hardship to sit in the seat you're allocated.

I don't have anything against it, I just don't like sitting at the front as the view is crap and also I prefer to stand at the back and support the team, sometimes when I sit in the seat I am given I can't stand up and sing.

What do people have against reserved seating?

If your seat's reserved you can't go and sit with your mates who bought their tickets separately.
If your seat's reserved you can't go and sit somewhere else because Bernie/BG/BM has got the seat next to you.
If your seat's reserved and it's right at the front/back you might not like sitting that close to/far from the pitch.
If you've got dodgy knees like me you might want to move to a seat where you can stretch your legs a bit.

I'm sure when we won there a couple of seasons ago in the last away game of the season it was unreserved, despite us selling pretty much all our tickets.

I know I didn't sit in the seat that on my ticket anyhoo!

And tbh just because it doesn't say unreserved on the tickets, doesn't mean it won't be, even with a large away following. It happened several times last season.

If your seat's reserved you can't go and sit with your mates who bought their tickets separately.
If your seat's reserved you can't go and sit somewhere else because Bernie/BG/BM has got the seat next to you.
If your seat's reserved and it's right at the front/back you might not like sitting that close to/far from the pitch.
If you've got dodgy knees like me you might want to move to a seat where you can stretch your legs a bit.

If your seat is reserved you might be unlucky enough to be in amongst the mongies who insist on standing all game.

And tbh just because it doesn't say unreserved on the tickets, doesn't mean it won't be

The reason I asked Harby was because if it says unreserved on the ticket they can't then go and make it reserved. If it says reserved it's easy to make it unreserved, as has happened before at Preston. People will still not get the message and sit in the seat it says on the ticket though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757