Pre Match Preston v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away tickets are £200?!

As the last non-home stadium I saw us win in was Wembley in 2000, I will set that price someone has to pay me not to go. My record at away games has to change surely. I only see disasters.

Ticket puchased and they seem to be selling very fast this evening. Party promotion night?

As the last non-home stadium I saw us win in was Wembley in 2000, I will set that price someone has to pay me not to go. My record at away games has to change surely. I only see disasters.

Ticket puchased and they seem to be selling very fast this evening. Party promotion night?
Bought mine on the way out of the ground tonight 👍

****ing glory ****s. I got mine weeks ago.

Same team again please. Plenty of rest between now and then. Just finish the job. For what it's worth, promotion is excellent. But I want to win the league. 3 points here and even a point at Blackburn should do it.

This'll be a bit of a dead rubber. The Rs are going to do a job on Leeds and we'll be celebrating late on Friday night.

This'll be a bit of a dead rubber. The Rs are going to do a job on Leeds and we'll be celebrating late on Friday night.
Hull will also do the business against those Tractor Boys do really, this is a complete dead rubber. Still be fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00