PRIET???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Does anybody know the situation with nicolas priet. I know he's been reeased but whenever i saw him play for the reserves i thought he looked excellent and im sure ive heard that micky raved about the guy. i thought it was a little strange that he wasnt a least given another year to prove himself. i suppose it was a similar situation to brooker aswell. brought in and never given a chance to prove himself at first team level. im not having a moan at micky but it doesnt quite add up.

yeh, he was brought in as "one for the future"

its a weird decision, but i think micky felt he wasnt good enough for the first team.

Micky said:
Does anybody know the situation with nicolas priet. I know he's been reeased but whenever i saw him play for the reserves i thought he looked excellent and im sure ive heard that micky raved about the guy. i thought it was a little strange that he wasnt a least given another year to prove himself. i suppose it was a similar situation to brooker aswell. brought in and never given a chance to prove himself at first team level. im not having a moan at micky but it doesnt quite add up.

Completely out classed by Stearman towards the end of the season, so he has decided he is the better option

Foxes_Trust said:
Micky said:

Completely out classed by Stearman towards the end of the season, so he has decided he is the better option

but aint priet a left back.

Only question I want an answer to is whether Stearman is up to the challenge? Is he good? I haven't seen him play so what does everyone think?

I'm sorry to say but this club has no money, so we can not keep hold of any young potenal good players.

Until we get out of this deep deep mess we are in iwill always be the same.

Some of you fans are living in cloud cookoo land, wake up and smell the coffee, if we get any where near promotion we won't have any money to give the final push. So the best we can hope for this season is survival

So Lets get behind MA and what ever team he can put out and shout them home. :D

I'm sorry to say but this club has no money, so we can't keep hold of any potential good young players.

Until we get out of this deep, deep mess we are in it will always be the same.

Some of you fans are living in cloud cookoo land, wake up and smell the coffee, if we get any where near promotion we won't have any money to give the final push to achieve it. So the best we can hope for this season is survival

trueblue said:
I'm sorry to say but this club has no money, so we can't keep hold of any potential good young players.

Some of you fans are living in cloud cookoo land, wake up and smell the coffee, if we get any where near promotion we won't have any money to give the final push to achieve it. So the best we can hope for this season is survival

i disagree, the team can get promoted, and priet was probz on 300 pounds a week

gagandeep said:
trueblue said:

I agree, we can get promoted, we did it two seasons ago with a similar team! Also to say that we are totally F*cked is wrong...by premiership standards yes, but by division 1 standards we are one of the better off teams. I think we can hope for much more than survival and I worry about you action man (True Blue)! :? It seems to always be doom and gloom with you. You complain about the players and the manager (albeit on other threads), and now you are talking us into a division 1 relegation battle!?!?!?! Then to make matters worse you conclude by saying we should get behind the team and manager on this thread...make up your mind mate :lol:

Also I think the young talent at the club will be around for quite some time, things as not so bad that we will sell off the only viable income of young exciting prospects. If Stearman etc. are good enough they will be tied down to this club for a few years to come...FACT

Sort yourself out mate, because at the moment I'm not convinced if you even know what you are saying :lol:

SilverFox said:
gagandeep said:
trueblue said:

I agree, we can get promoted, we did it two seasons ago with a similar team! Also to say that we are totally F*cked is wrong...by premiership standards yes, but by division 1 standards we are one of the better off teams. I think we can hope for much more than survival and I worry about you action man (True Blue)! :? It seems to always be doom and gloom with you. You complain about the players and the manager (albeit on other threads), and now you are talking us into a division 1 relegation battle!?!?!?! Then to make matters worse you conclude by saying we should get behind the team and manager on this thread...make up your mind mate :lol:

Also I think the young talent at the club will be around for quite some time, things as not so bad that we will sell off the only viable income of young exciting prospects. If Stearman etc. are good enough they will be tied down to this club for a few years to come...FACT

Sort yourself out mate, because at the moment I'm not convinced if you even know what you are saying :lol:

well said mate, you cant say lets get ready for a relegation battle and say micky is doing a great job. he would get the sack if we were in a relegation battle or were relegated.

but i feel sorry for micky he hasnt had any money to spend on players since he has been at the club, and has done wonders to take us back-up, and with a bit of luck could of kept us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757