Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
xbox is sooooooooooooo yesterday and irrelevant

There is no Xbox release. Oct 27 for the 360 and PS2, later for the handhelds.

Anyone know if there's going to be kit and player name updates anywhere? I know PESFAN.COM got threatened with court action from the Premier League last season, so don't know if they're gonna risk it. Hope I can find one somewhere.

There is no Xbox release. Oct 27 for the 360 and PS2, later for the handhelds.

Anyone know if there's going to be kit and player name updates anywhere? I know PESFAN.COM got threatened with court action from the Premier League last season, so don't know if they're gonna risk it. Hope I can find one somewhere.

Watch E-Bay closely. £15 quid is going rate. Get sent the whole Memory Card, if you search enough you can get a Championship which replaces the France League.

Konami's commitment to introduce new licences to the series is also confirmed at the Games Convention and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will include the fully-licensed kits for the Czech, French, Australian, English, Italian, Argentinian, Spanish and Swedish national sides. Similarly, the French Championat league has been added to the game following a new agreement, alongside Bayern Munich, Portugal's Sporting Lisbon and Benfica, Greek giants Olympiacos Piraeus, and Manchester United from England. The previously-announced Brasilian striker Adriano will appear on the German packaging, too.

Sounds good, just read a first impression reviews sounds an improvement on the last one. I cant find evidence of a Championship patch/option file, found a Serie B one though.

Dont waste £15 on eBay, there are loads of sites that still do free updates. I will post some links when the game is out..

Just reading that Bundesliga has been axed from Pro Evo 6 and only Bayern will remain. This not Konami's fault but that of DFL, the German authorities who said that ANY resemblence to any kit, badge, region or player they would start legal proceedings. Bayern signed a seperate contact with Pro Evo confirm them as ''offical licensing''. Rumours are to take up for it that Pro Evo are leaving 18 blank spaces for the Germans teams for people to create or upload. Or to develop their own, appartently a few European clubs who dont fit into any leagues also have disappeared. Rumour is this down to EA's lawyers who contacted the various rights holder and founded various rulling against it. The ruling lies somewhere between using Bayern Munich's stuff in a German leagues proves that Pro Evo do have German teams in there, this conflicting with EA's contact with DFL.

Other rumours included that the FA could use the same tactic to get rid of the Premier on it (Man u, Arsenal and Chelsea all on there). Other rumours included that PES7 will be a bigger and attempt to buy everything it can get its hands on. Other rumour is that J-League will replace the Bundesliga has a fix.

Also Juventus will remain on PES6 in other teams, Boca and River added aswell.

The German team remains but with different player names.

EA really piss me off.
Just because they have a shit game they try and spoil it for everyone else by using these tactics.

If your that bothered just buy FIFA :icon_wink

Never because with 18 empty spaces if actually a plus. Because it means the opportunity to create 18 Championship teams with the superior gameplay, looks and general superbness of Pro Evo.

Plus failing my own, it seems some PESfanboy out there will do the work for me because its no longer replacing any teams.

License never really bothered me with pro evo anyway.. its nice to have the proper kits for big teams I guess.. I always just create my own Leicester team and thrash everyone else with vastly exaggerated-skill players anyway... :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263