Probably the funniest thing i've ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Poole the Fool said:
Putting money aside for one minute and club loyalty and bias. Forest have the greater potential, the wonderful chairman, an experienced manager, a great academy, a good dressing room atmosphere, 23k weekly attendance, the superb away following, the best under 21 centre half pairing in the country, an awesome striker. Leicester have increasing debts, selling and releasing players on the cheap, a new manager with potential and a team that shows little class and relies on physical strength. I’m sure Leicester will be in the top 8 at the end of next season, well actually with Walker, Izzet and Dickov leaving I’ll retract that

1. Greater potential... :lol:
2. 23k Weekly attendance... Ummmm hello?? 29k average last nationwide campaign anyone?? :?
3. Wonderful chairman that has to keep selling the assets
4. An experienced manager... Who likes playing hoofball? :wink:
5. Great academy... We know, thanks for Williams :wink:
6. Good dressing room atmosphere... and how would you know?
7. The superb away following... That are racist?
8. The best under 21 centre half pairing in the country... yet they struggle in Division One :roll:
9. An awesome striker... yet he plys his trade at Forest :roll:
10. We have increasing debts... But a transfer budget of £10m :?
11. Selling and releasing players on the cheap... Might have a point :twisted:
12. A new manager with potential... Thanks :wink:
13. A team that shows little class and relies on Physical strength... We have a team? :?
14. "Leicester will be in the top 8 at the end of next season, well actually with Walker, Izzet and Dickov leaving I’ll retract that"... Bloody hell!! Walkers left!? :shock: :roll: :lol: :wink:

:shock: Madness :shock:

Sour grapes, Forest must be fuming.

Williams, Williams, Williams score a little goal for me!!

It's priceless stuff that is, I love it.

hoofball? I know once again it seems like Im defending Forest but did u know that most teams call us hoofer city!? :O SHOCKING! Oh and there 23k was while they were in the relegation zone!

Fox4eva&eva said:
hoofball? I know once again it seems like Im defending Forest but did u know that most teams call us hoofer city!? :O SHOCKING! Oh and there 23k was while they were in the relegation zone!

You are a forest fan, it's so obvious, just like your football.

Fox4eva&eva said:

Is it a coincidence that you have got penis breath aswell? Forest written all over you, nearly fooled me.

Fox4eva&eva said:

I remember you from before, you are a Forest fan. Not very good at this, are you?

webmaster said:
Craig said:

We certainly don't have a transfer budget of £10m!

How much cash do you reckon we have then webbo for wages and fees?
Your pretty clued up take an educated guess!!!!

Babylon said:
webmaster said:
Craig said:

I know I'm not Webby :wink: , but I think we have in the region of £3-4 million. Bear in mind that Walker, Scowcroft, Jones and Benjamin contribute up to 40% of the budget for this season.....

Although Jones has retired, I heard we have to pay up his contract anyway, unless we have insurance, which I very much doubt!

Babylon said:
webmaster said:
Craig said:

I think the figure quoted by Paul Mace on radio Leicester was something like £9 milion. But as Scowcroft said that's the entire playing budget for the season, including wages for players we already have.

When you take off the high wage earners (eg £1.5 million for Matt Elliott), there's noit much left for transfer fees.

webmaster said:
Babylon said:
webmaster said:
Craig said:

I think the figure quoted by Paul Mace on radio Leicester was something like £9 milion. But as Scowcroft said that's the entire playing budget for the season, including wages for players we already have.

When you take off the high wage earners (eg £1.5 million for Matt Elliott), there's noit much left for transfer fees.

Loads of free trannys again then!!! What players would you like city to sign webbo? Any suggestion!

Babylon said:
webmaster said:
Babylon said:
webmaster said:
Craig said:

Loads of free trannys again then!!! What players would you like city to sign webbo? Any suggestion!
Oi! Fiddler! Mace said on RL that we had a budget of £10m! Admit it! Everyone knew what i meant :roll:

Craig said:
Oi! Fiddler! Mace said on RL that we had a budget of £10m! Admit it! Everyone knew what i meant :roll:

Oh right, it's obvious that a 'transfer' budget includes players we've already got is it?

And I've warned you before about spelling my name wrong. I'm sure you're doing it just to annoy me, so if you continue to do it I'll just delete your posts.
I have a very short fuse at the moment, so please don't push me.

webmaster said:
Craig said:

Oh right, it's obvious that a 'transfer' budget includes players we've already got is it?

And I've warned you before about spelling my name wrong. I'm sure you're doing it just to annoy me, so if you continue to do it I'll just delete your posts.
:roll: Chill... It's only a forum :roll:

Craig said:
webmaster said:
Craig said:

:roll: Chill... It's only a forum :roll:

Read the forum rules, and stick to them or I'll ban you.

It might be 'only' a forum to you, but the server it was on has been attacked by hackers, it's taken me eight hours work today to fix the forum, and it will take a hell of a lot more time than that to fix all my other sites. If I continue to get hassle from people (and they know who they are), I'll just close it down, it takes too much of my time to sort out problems only to get people abusing me and the forum. Maybe you think I'm over reacting, but that's tough, it's my site and if it continues to cause me stress I'll do what's best for me.

Nah, THIS is the funniest thing I've ever read
(Never knew there were so many F*rest fans.....)

http://www.b3ta.com/questions/wanki...l: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758