Protests in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Ian Marshall seems to be re-tweeting Katie Hopkins quite frequently these days.

Ian Marshall seems to be re-tweeting Katie Hopkins quite frequently these days.
Made the mistake of having a look, looking at a few tweets from one of the alt right wind up merchant ****s he’d retweeted and was swiftly reminded why I don’t use twitter. What a ****ing cesspit.

Made the mistake of having a look, looking at a few tweets from one of the alt right wind up merchant ****s he’d retweeted and was swiftly reminded why I don’t use twitter. What a ****ing cesspit.
Take it as it appears, and revel in the cesspitry of the brilliant outrage

Which alt-right person are you specifically referring to?

Katie Hopkins can be stupid/vile, but did you actually read her tweets which Ian retweeted?

Of course not. I don't follow the evil bint in the hope that she makes a single reasonable tweet in amongst the thousands of hatred and racist bollocks.

She's a grade A **** and shouldn't be re-tweeted / shared or whatever else that gives her the sense of importance.

Err... David Vance
Katy ****ing Hopkins

Two Alt Right ****s of the highest order

Add in the David Icke stuff and there are some members of this forum you start to wonder about.

Yeah David Vance is someone I was blissfully ignorant of until I looked at Marshall’s retweets. I don’t think ‘****’ can be overused, it’s one of my favourite words but for the sake of variety I’m going to call him a massive ****ing cockwomble.

Err... David Vance
Katy ****ing Hopkins

Two Alt Right ****s of the highest order

I'd never heard of Vance but a minute on his Twitter gave me a headache.

Twitter is broken and people seem absurdly angry about everything.

What is left and right anyway? I'd never trust anyone that identified as either. If you can only have an opinion that fits a particular narrative, you're not worth shit.

What is left and right anyway? I'd never trust anyone that identified as either. If you can only have an opinion that fits a particular narrative, you're not worth shit.
I have the same opinion of anyone that says something along the lines of “If you’re a tory that’s enough for me”
When did we get to this polarisation?

I have the same opinion of anyone that says something along the lines of “If you’re a tory that’s enough for me”
When did we get to this polarisation?
Well, see, here’s the thing. While the “left” has been discovering relatively new concepts like intersectional feminism and race equality, the folks over on the “right” have been exploring new ways to be bigoted and voluntarily thick. Of course, there are thick ****ers on both sides — I have personal experience of large groups of “leftist” types ignoring the evidence and going with an easy lie because the person telling it was popular in that circle — but the people who revel in not knowing things and upsetting people tend to be those who vote for people like Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, etc.

Tl;dr, “the right” is considerably further “right” than it used to be.

Of course not. I don't follow the evil bint in the hope that she makes a single reasonable tweet in amongst the thousands of hatred and racist bollocks.

She's a grade A **** and shouldn't be re-tweeted / shared or whatever else that gives her the sense of importance.

Ah ok. So you just assume that everything she says is evil and disgusting instead of actually looking at what's being said specifically.

If you actually read what she wrote she was complaining that people were protesting despite COVID-19 restrictions.

She had a problem with idiots tearing up infrastructure around the world and being violent and beating people over the George Floyd death.

She's 100% correct regarding this issue. What happened to social distancing etc? And we all have to ****ing suffer because of these dickheads at protests spreading disease.

The worst thing is that these protests are bullshit. They're in the name of Black Lives Matter. When there is zero evidence to suggest that the cop involved is even racist. This is about police brutality.

She can be a ****. But she's right here.

Absolutey correct.

We are individuals and everyone has their own individual opinion. Identity politics is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757