Pubs In Preston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley Tom

Does anyone who has been to preston away before know of a good pub to go to before the match? preferably one that has sky sports so i could watch the tigers before the match?

Either the Sumners or the Garrison, both are within a 2 minute from the ground, both welcome away fans and you are fairly safe.

Smiley Tom said:
Does anyone who has been to preston away before know of a good pub to go to before the match? preferably one that has sky sports so i could watch the tigers before the match?

:018:

yeah love em......article by a bunch of egg chasers in last nights mockery about the decline in standards of behavior especially as they having extra capacity added which will " attract disillusioned city supporters thus dropping standards much lower"

gtse.gif
gobshites

Smiley Tom said:
Does anyone who has been to preston away before know of a good pub to go to before the match?

Haven't you forgotten something?

Or do you know all the pubs in Cardiff?

Last edited:
lazzer said:
yeah love em......article by a bunch of egg chasers in last nights mockery about the decline in standards of behavior especially as they having extra capacity added which will " attract disillusioned city supporters thus dropping standards much lower"

gtse.gif
gobshites

lets take the L1 lads , the baby quad, and the tattoo-clad harrington jacket wearing 45 year olders from new parks down to welford road for a match.
when city aint playng ofcourse.
im sure thatll really impress the middle class w@nkers

psychotic.fox said:
lets take the L1 lads , the baby quad, and the tattoo-clad harrington jacket wearing 45 year olders from new parks down to welford road for a match.

yeah..... that would destroy their argument :102:

psychotic.fox said:
i think you well and truley missed the point-and i've never really notice the presence of any gangs such as the baby squad neway :102:

I went in the Yates's and the one next to it which was a Varsity's type place.....both shite.

Preston is generally a dump, better off sneaking a bottle of Yates Aussie White Wine into the museum and finding a corner to get sick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69