pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going to leicester 10 years with my dad, one problem with that he is he doesn't like a drink before the match, where does everyone go before matches??

been talking to a few lads, have we got a firm, like blades have BBC?

don't really want to be one of them just they were talking about theres and have no clue if we do or not?

the baby squad were active a bit even last year. did none of you see what happened before and after the birmingham away game?

i don't want to join, but it intrests me, love films like ID just red a book about the BBC (blades buisness crew)!

Tom W said:
the baby squad were active a bit even last year. did none of you see what happened before and after the birmingham away game?

And at Derby.....the BS still have members, no doubt, normally in the 'Turnstile' before matches.

I like the Bricklayers before a game...packed mind...

you want to know where the Turnstile is because the baby Squad drink there?!?!?

Far, far too intereted for my liking.

leicester_til_i_die said:
where's the turnstile?

I must say your interest is strong - if you want to find a bunch of nasty big fat men who fight a lot, you'll find them, don't worry...

alex said:
leicester_til_i_die said:
where's the turnstile?

I must say your interest is strong - if you want to find a bunch of nasty big fat men who fight a lot, you'll find them, don't worry...

Got to say ive never seen any of the BS (bit of a crappy nam BTW), and i've had a season ticket for many a year and go to loads of away matches (including the B'ham one) and have never realkly seen violence.

That's mainly because Fox Fan the trouble isn't happening much at the grounds anymore.

I saw it going off on the Kings Road with BS members and Chelsea last season, when we were playing at Charlton! Yet at The Valley there was no trouble at all.

Birmingham city centre was kicking off left right and centre the day we nicked a 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757