Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who doesn't spend his Saturdays taking the entire day out to go to Leicester to be bored off his tits watching pedestrian, sideways, dull dootball.

I'd rather have the luxury of watching the football at 3pm rather than 2am or getting up at ungodly hours to watch a 'night' match. 4.45am is not a great time to watch football too be honest. Note that when the clocks go back here and forward in the UK it's slightly more bearable but it's only for the smaller portion of the season.

Or watches any game ever

Now Homer, I've never considered you the sharpest tool in the box, but surely even you know that there are in fact TVs in Australia, right?

We’re closer in points to 17th place than we are 6th.

Can we sack him yet?

Exactly.

We'll see how realistic Mr Puel is by the end of the summer transfer window. I fear there will be more tears from departures then joy about his signings.

Well Mahrez will be off and, as long as he doesn't feck up big time at the World Cup, we will be facing a £40million bid for Maguire which we'll struggle to turn down. Wouldn't be surprised if someone bids for Ndidi, but doubt it would be a great deal. Vardy is 31 and has a couple of years left, but he's still worth the money for a lot of Prem clubs, and I suspect he can't wait to feck off if we carry on playing this pile of shit football we are at present under this Clown

That leaves us with, errm, well, feck all

Well Mahrez will be off and, as long as he doesn't feck up big time at the World Cup, we will be facing a £40million bid for Maguire which we'll struggle to turn down. Wouldn't be surprised if someone bids for Ndidi, but doubt it would be a great deal. Vardy is 31 and has a couple of years left, but he's still worth the money for a lot of Prem clubs, and I suspect he can't wait to feck off if we carry on playing this pile of shit football we are at present under this Clown

That leaves us with, errm, well, feck all

In other words exactly the same potential scenario we've faced in the last two close seasons.

I'd like to see a total overhaul.

Probably not wise but I don't really give a shit.

Fed up of watching so e the old guard completely fail to reach the pergormance level they are capable of.

To be honest I wanted half the squad gone after the Ranieri debacle, shame it never happened.

I'd like to see a total overhaul.

Probably not wise but I don't really give a shit.

Fed up of watching so e the old guard completely fail to reach the pergormance level they are capable of.

To be honest I wanted half the squad gone after the Ranieri debacle, shame it never happened.

I'm afraid that you will most likely get your wish.

I reckon we are already much more like the bottom three than the top six and losing our few quality players more or less consigns us to relegation. Doubt very much that any quality players will sign up for Puel's voyage to disaster.

All very well saying let's clear them all out etc. , but that's not how football works is it. To get rid of players you need a buyer and, according to some (not all), we need to get rid of:
Hamer
Schmeichel
Simpson
Morgan
Fuchs
Chilwell
King
James
Musa
Slimani
Mendy
Ozazaki
Nacho
Filbert
Cousin Dennis
That funny looking bird that sells the programmes

It ain't gonna happen - we'll have (realistic and actual paying) takers for Mahrez, Maguire, Ndidi , Vardy, and possibly Cousin Dennis.

We are stuck with the rest - so unless the owners are prepared to have a squad of about fifty, half of which can't play in league games, then it won't happen

I'm afraid that you will most likely get your wish.

I reckon we are already much more like the bottom three than the top six and losing our few quality players more or less consigns us to relegation. Doubt very much that any quality players will sign up for Puel's voyage to disaster.
A serious question Reddich. How empty is your glass?

All very well saying let's clear them all out etc. , but that's not how football works is it. To get rid of players you need a buyer and, according to some (not all), we need to get rid of:
Hamer
Schmeichel
Simpson
Morgan
Fuchs
Chilwell
King
James
Musa
Slimani
Mendy
Ozazaki
Nacho
Filbert
Cousin Dennis
That funny looking bird that sells the programmes

It ain't gonna happen - we'll have (realistic and actual paying) takers for Mahrez, Maguire, Ndidi , Vardy, and possibly Cousin Dennis.

We are stuck with the rest - so unless the owners are prepared to have a squad of about fifty, half of which can't play in league games, then it won't happen
She's been selling programmes since the 70's if it's one I think you mean. That's as bad as giving the Birch his P45. :eek:

Fecking muppet. If he wants any respect from us then he should at least be honest - we're not blind and stupid. If he spins that kind of shit in the changing room, it won't be long before one of the senior players lamps him.

It's worth anyone listening to the RL phone in - about three quarters in - the Soton reporter tells exactly the same story as we've seen. That the football didn't need changing but he did it anyway and it was for a style that was turgid, negative and tampering for the sake of it. And that his communication skills were shocking and he wound up the senior players until they wanted him out.

Fecking muppet. If he wants any respect from us then he should at least be honest - we're not blind and stupid. If he spins that kind of shit in the changing room, it won't be long before one of the senior players lamps him.

It's worth anyone listening to the RL phone in - about three quarters in - the Soton reporter tells exactly the same story as we've seen. That the football didn't need changing but he did it anyway and it was for a style that was turgid, negative and tampering for the sake of it. And that his communication skills were shocking and he wound up the senior players until they wanted him out.

I get the sense that we are wasting our breath. The betting odds give no indication that Puel is in danger of getting the chop. I guess the owners have committed to supporting him in his strategy. This will end in tears but looks to me like it will run its course.

May as well just let him get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757