Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really that article has basically been written several times already and he's still here
It does him and our situation up very well though. Especially the bollocks that it’s got anything to do with the owners death.

But we’re 7th/8th/9th/10th/11th/12th (delete as appropriate), so we should be happy.

And we’re bringing the kids through. Please, someone think of the kids.

Is there any evidence that Leicester have considered appointing Brendan Roger?
Is there any evidence that the Whelan-Neville-Ruskin triumvirate have even considered replacing Puel?

I will be pleased to see Puel but sacking somebody is a serious matter. I imagine the triumvirate will need to wait until Top is officially chairman and that he will then make the final decision.

Righto Claude...

“We can repeat things in training, simulate kicks and can have words but after it is the situation of the day of the game with the spirit, with the warm-up and all the right details.

“We have to give the first feeling with our intensity, to play forward, the first press, the first battle.”

Aye, what tossers these foreigners are not knowing perfect English.

Aye, what tossers these foreigners are not knowing perfect English.
Not like you to miss the point.

People didn’t like when Holloway and Allen talked out of their arses too.

Not like you to miss the point.

People didn’t like when Holloway and Allen talked out of their arses too.

Bang on

I don't care if he says it in an obscure Swahili dialect, or perfect Queen's English

It's the fact that it's complete and utter bollocks that is the problem.

The complete turd spouted previously by Holloway is a very good example of something similar

Both a pair of complete and utter frauds, talking complete and utter nonsense

As we seem to have a team that seems wilfully incapable of understanding that the game doesn't start in the 5th minute and doesn't end after 85 minutes, I'm not sure how any coach can counter this, in Swahili or any other"Mind Your Language" variants so beloved by TBers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757