Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
M17TT C will be devo.

Kasper to be dropped next game. Will be interesting seeing us play without a striker or keeper I suppose.

Kasper to be dropped next game. Will be interesting seeing us play without a striker or keeper I suppose.
I quite like Danny Ward to be fair, don't think he's let us down when he's played, more commanding of his box too, no doubt in part because he's taller, I know you were being flippant but Ward was signed to challenge Kasper.

Kasper being dropped probably would be Claude's Ruud Gullit moment though

• Only Fulham and Huddersfield Town (both 20) have fallen behind in more Premier League matches this seaon than Leicester City (19).

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rudkin was on the phone to Appleton tonight to do a 'Solskjaer' until the end of the season.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rudkin was on the phone to Appleton tonight to do a 'Solskjaer' until the end of the season.
given the last time he got a phone call from the club was to tell him when on his honeymoon he no longer had a job I doubt he would answer

the club had Claudio keep Shakespeare why would they change that approach with Appleton?

Puel and Appleton fell out towards the end of last season. It was blindingly obvious that they did, they barely spoke to each other in the last month of the season. After sitting together for months, they went to opposite ends of the dugout and everything.

You post a lot of sense at times but then come out with stuff like this.

Appleton FFS - the last thing we need is another manager who is matey with the players.

You post a lot of sense at times but then come out with stuff like this.

Appleton FFS - the last thing we need is another manager who is matey with the players.

Would make sense to the end of the season though. If we're waiting for Ted Rogers to finish pissing about it explains keeping Puel on until then but things dont seem too great. Better to let him inherit a happier camp.

Appleton FFS - the last thing we need is another manager who is matey with the players
I'd rather this than one they have lost all respect for completely. If we replaced the dullard with a wooden spoon the players would respond to it better. It'd definitely be more positive than the ****ing loser we have in charge at the moment.

Won’t happen til the end of the season now, sadly, I’m pretty sure of it

Would have happened by now if it was going to happen at all

Today’s utter lunacy is just beyond the pale, but he’s still here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866