Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of think we’re in a bad spell of form but don’t feel the need to act like it’s the end of the world

What about when uncle Woy gives Puel's side another battering to go with the others he's dished out?

Two year bad spell?

Comes to something when I'm agreeing with the Sun! I'm excited by the young prospects coming through the team - especially those who have come through the academy. I don't think we're a million miles off seeing it all fall into place either, Tielemans' performance at Spurs suggested a missing link had been located and placed

It’s a terrible article. He was just the Assistant Manager for some of those players.

Maybe Chilwell, Ndidi et all will feature in the Jacques Bonnevay equivalent team.

People are complaining so much it's like walking in to a forum for those spurned by Homer, and that's not a pretty place.
Personally, I still hope that the development is allowed to continue. And yes, in my opinion, we are developing. I get tired of some of the silly opinions on here, although love to read them; my favourite currently being that Maddison is shit and doesn't work hard enough or track back enough. Deary me...

People are complaining so much it's like walking in to a forum for those spurned by Homer, and that's not a pretty place.
Personally, I still hope that the development is allowed to continue. And yes, in my opinion, we are developing. I get tired of some of the silly opinions on here, although love to read them; my favourite currently being that Maddison is shit and doesn't work hard enough or track back enough. Deary me...

Do you go to games though alex? Especially home games? Supporting our 'development' is the stuff of independents, journalists, and armchair fans.

It's all very well scratching your chin and dreaming about our kids winning the world cup in 2022 but it's fecking painful to actually go and watch the shit.

Do you go to games though alex? Especially home games? Supporting our 'development' is the stuff of independents, journalists, and armchair fans.

It's all very well scratching your chin and dreaming about our kids winning the world cup in 2022 but it's fecking painful to actually go and watch the shit.
I probably don't get to more than ten games a season in person, and am as likely to be at an away match as home (probably more so if Leeds, Boro or Sheffield U get promoted next season) so I guess I'm within the aim of this comment. But I just don't get it. Football fandom is a seven days a week affair, and not just the 90 minutes of a game - if it were otherwise, why would this forum exist?

Picking kids makes us inconsistent. It gives everyone a ready excuse for mediocrity.

It makes us exactly like every other club he's managed. A factory for selling on players and achieving feck all.

But we haven't sold any of our up and coming kids under Puel.

I want to see us develop though so it is for fans too.

I'd much rather us build a team over a few years to try and get to the top rather than just having to spunk ridiculous amounts of money for older, more complete players.

It's all we can realistically do unless people actually expect us to be able to sign the David Silvas & Salahs??

Even if we did go down that route, it would provide little more guarantee of success than what we have now and should it backfire (and given that only one team can win the league each year the chances of backfire would be spectacularly high) the long term consequences of that would be far more disastrous than having to flog a player for top dollar.

I get tired of some of the silly opinions on here, although love to read them; my favourite currently being that Maddison is shit and doesn't work hard enough or track back enough. Deary me...
I read someone on another forum saying Maddison is “no better than Gallagher”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758