Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you reached tipping point, Skitz?
they either need to do something that is a clear sign he's staying and will be for a long long time or sack him, this situation cannot continue so either way they need to do something.
The use of the youth is good, however the complete disregard for our strengths and stuburness towards changing his team shape., has been detremental to any progression. Our squad is suited to three at the back.. Have we ever even attempted to play this.?
he's changed shape, we are quite clearly playing a 433 since the introduction of Tielemans

they either need to do something that is a clear sign he's staying and will be for a long long time or sack him, this situation cannot continue so either way they need to do something.
This is what I was saying the other day on here. The divide amongst fans, players etc and continuing uncertainty is a huge issue at the club at the min.

This is what I was saying the other day on here. The divide amongst fans, players etc and continuing uncertainty is a huge issue at the club at the min.
like I said the players will know he is going in the summer, so long as we stay up, which we will they will all get a fresh start under mostly likely Brendan Rodgers

like I said the players will know he is going in the summer, so long as we stay up, which we will they will all get a fresh start under mostly likely Brendan Rodgers
What would Puel have to fail to do for you to change your mind, skitzo? We are in free fall. No doubt about it any more.
When that second palace goal went in, we were never getting it back.

We have gone behind in 70% of our games first this season.

We do not look like we have any tactics for scoring.

What needs to change?

No doubt certain posters will still find an excuse to defend him.

What would Puel have to fail to do for you to change your mind, skitzo? We are in free fall. No doubt about it any more.
When that second palace goal went in, we were never getting it back.

We have gone behind in 70% of our games first this season.

We do not look like we have any tactics for scoring.

What needs to change?
I already said what I would do as I have long thought he is going in the summer, my comments you quoted were about the options the owners have

Am I allowed to call it a crisis yet or no?

Are we still “comfortable” or no?
It is a crisis. A lot of players stood with their hands on hips looking utterly broken. I felt sorry for them. We created nothing today. The system isn’t working. Very clearly Kasper and Vardy the two most senior players can’t stand the cun t. Huddersfield is the only team turning out form to match ours...

There is one thing we can change fast.

I'm done.

Haven't been a Puel outter until today and have been taking a bit of a "what will be will be" approach this season, particularly since the tragic circumstances of earlier this season.

But now I'm done with Puel. Still don't feel he knows his best team, he's stubborn to change and things aren't improving.

It's frustrating because it feels like despite results, he's got probably 70% of the way. We've transitioned to a younger team and are capable of playing some good football. But we arent getting results, nothing is changing, and I can't take being beaten 4-1 at home by Palace.

I feel Puel being here has only added to my approach to this season where I can barely be bothered. Get him out so I can rediscover my passion for a match day.

Puel v Hodgson

1-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861