Puerto Banus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Voice From Above

Flying out Saturday for 1 week and staying in the same hotel as last year where the Reading squad were staying.

What a lovely bloke that Stephen Hunt was. This time last year he was a relatively unknown and he told me that Leicester were one of a few clubs who were interested in him. He ended up signing a new contract and is now infamous as a result of the Petr Cech incident.

I also saw Simon Jordan after he drove round the harbour in his ferrari, parked outside the bar, walked in and started trying to give my missus the eye. I read he has a place out there so if i see him again this year, giving it the big un after his court victory then i'll try and give him a slap.

If i see/meet any footballers this year i'll let you know. I'll be monitoring TB while i'm out there.

Sounds like it's full of complete and utter dobbers

Last edited:
i was staying there two years ago and i saw george clooney, i also so MC Harvey and his missues, what a nice place it is, enjoy mate and make the most of it

i was staying there two years ago and i saw george clooney, i also so MC Harvey and his missues, what a nice place it is, enjoy mate and make the most of it

you sobered up quick...........:icon_roll

you sobered up quick...........:icon_roll

ah ha, good point, except he posted this one first, so apparantly he then proceeded to get totally drunk in the next 5 minutes :icon_roll

Well just checked into an internet cafe to get the latest on the city.

Yesterday, relaxing by the pool at The O.C. (Ocean Club) were Teddy Sherringham and his mate, eyeing up the talent......Ashley Cole and Cheryl Tweedy in the pool drinking champagne with (im guessing)`her family and Robbie Savage, his missus and two kids.

Last night in the same restaurant were Teddy Sherringham (eyeing up the talent with his mate) and John Hartson and his partner with another couple.

Saw Glen Little a couple of times today as he is staying in the same hotel. I saw him last year with the Reading team too!

Haven´t seen Teddy today. Perhaps it was a late one last night.......:icon_bigg

Up the Foxes....

Rich

Well just checked into an internet cafe to get the latest on the city.

Yesterday, relaxing by the pool at The O.C. (Ocean Club) were Teddy Sherringham and his mate, eyeing up the talent......Ashley Cole and Cheryl Tweedy in the pool drinking champagne with (im guessing)`her family and Robbie Savage, his missus and two kids.

Last night in the same restaurant were Teddy Sherringham (eyeing up the talent with his mate) and John Hartson and his partner with another couple.

Saw Glen Little a couple of times today as he is staying in the same hotel. I saw him last year with the Reading team too!

Haven´t seen Teddy today. Perhaps it was a late one last night.......:icon_bigg

Up the Foxes....

Rich

Given the clientèle, you are moving out of this hotel when? :102:

What the fcuk are you doing on here when you could be out trying to snatch Cheryl from Ashley Cole.

If I saw her in the pool I'd stay there all day and watch. :icon_lol:

Sounds like my idea of a living hell. When I go on holiday I don't even like seeing other English tossers, let alone ones that I recognise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669