Match Thread QPR v Leicester - PSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The changes at 60 mins, tell me who else came on please? Daka, Ihenacho, Thomas, KDH, Nelson, Amartey, Choudhary, Benkovic and?

To me, the first half formation was the 4-1-4-1 we saw when we pressed a lot harder in 19/20.

Jakupovic
Ricardo Fofana Soyuncu Bertrand
Ndidi
Perez Tielemans Soumare Barnes
Vardy

After the changes, we went to 3-4-3 like we did a lot last season.

Jakupovic
Amartey Nelson Benkovic
Albrighton Choudhury Dewsbury-Hall Thomas
Sowah Iheanacho Daka

Maddison was due to start but his partner went into labor. I wait to see how Arsenal fans will spin that into proof that’s he’s joining them.

Maddison was due to start but his partner went into labor. I wait to see how Arsenal fans will spin that into proof that’s he’s joining them.

He’s just posted his baby pics on instagram, so might actually be true

From lcfc.com: "Albrighton clipped a fine pass into Zimbabwe star Patson Daka,"

Someone should tell them Daka is from Zambia, not Zimbabwe.
Not easy to distinguish if you’re dyslectic, or maybe they love him so much in Zimbabwe that he is a star there as well.

Something like "Well James, it wouldn't have happened if you'd taken her up the Arsenal would it?"

My take on what BR said is more serious. He implied that it may not be something that Evans can overcome.

The issue with his foot seems to be something that can't be operated on. He either recovers or he doesn't. I took it that there is little prospect of seeing him for some time and that we are definitely going to need another central defender of quality. The only training pictures I've seen are him on a trampoline or exercising with Justin in sand.

I've said for a while that I can't comprehend us allowing Evans to play so much. He has had injury issues his whole career and he'll be 34 soon. He surely cannot play international football anymore for a start.
I honestly think we are a shadow of ourselves without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757