Qualifying for Europa League?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not complicated.

If we finish seventh and Manchester City win the FA cup, we're in the Europa League second qualifying round.

That's all there is to it.

None of the other stuff is relevant.
I did not say it was complicated I was under the impression that if Arsenal or Chelsea win the Europa it will affect seventh place. Also there is a group of us pushing for 7th hence the odds being slim especially with Arsenal and Chelsea to come. Fingers crossed we can get over the line.

I did not say it was complicated

I was under the impression that if Arsenal or Chelsea win the Europa it will affect seventh place

It was complicated enough for you to have been under the wrong impression.

Did you think UEFA would decide to give English clubs fewer places in European competitions if they won something?

I'm taking a good long look at the table before today's KO in other matches, as it is the last time we will be as high as 7th this season unfortunately, therefore no Europa league for us regardless of whether 7th qualifies or not.

Not entirely convinced that Rodgers is the right man for us, he was tactically clueless last night, I hope it's a one off bad day at the office.

With Wolves and Everton both losing it’s as you were in the race for 7th.

It's looking increasingly like Watford will finish 7th and the cup final will just determine whether they go into the qualifying stages or straight through to the group stage.

I think Watford have the best run in and are the best of the rest.

I'm taking a good long look at the table before today's KO in other matches, as it is the last time we will be as high as 7th this season unfortunately, therefore no Europa league for us regardless of whether 7th qualifies or not.

Not entirely convinced that Rodgers is the right man for us, he was tactically clueless last night, I hope it's a one off bad day at the office.

That’s a very big decision very quickly considering what he’s done so far.

Grip by name, but apparently missing one by nature?

That’s a very big decision very quickly considering what he’s done so far.

Grip by name, but apparently missing one by nature?
Where is the decision I'm deemed to have made?
lets take a look at the four teams we beat and the 2 we've lost to since the advent of our Messiah

Lost to Watford
Beat Fulham
Beat Burnley
Beat Bournemouth
Beat Huddersfield
Lost to Newcastle

All of those games should result in at least a draw, Jesus Christ, even Shakespeare and Puel started better than this and everyone's spilling their loin milk regarding the appointment. If this is new manager bounce, I fear for us next season.

What's FIF? I can't find it in my acronym list

Where is the decision I'm deemed to have made?
lets take a look at the four teams we beat and the 2 we've lost to since the advent of our Messiah

Lost to Watford
Beat Fulham
Beat Burnley
Beat Bournemouth
Beat Huddersfield
Lost to Newcastle

All of those games should result in at least a draw, Jesus Christ, even Shakespeare and Puel started better than this and everyone's spilling their loin milk regarding the appointment. If this is new manager bounce, I fear for us next season.
You can only beat what’s it front of you.
If you’re basing the opinion on watching ya yesterday, put it away.

I went to the Bournemouth game, and we looked a totally different team. I don’t think it’s new manager bounce any more. The players just look like they’re enjoying it

It's the teams we didn't beat that bother me tbh.;

Ranieri's team beat Sunderland 4-2 in his first game
Shakespeare's team beat Liverpool 3-1 first game,
Puel's team beat Everton 2-0 in his first game

Watford away? Easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881