Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

There's this website I haven't been on for about a year, but I remember it was just made by some man and it had video highlights of every Leicester match since about the 03/04 season. I've forgotten what it's called and google searches haven't got me anywhere. If anyone who knows what I'm on about and could tell me the url it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Nominate Blue Maniac.

It wasn't Bentley's Roof. It was something with a far less memorable name. I'm pretty sure the only way I came to know about it was because someone on here posted a link to it. That could have been anyone of course, including people who aren't active on here any more.

Last edited:
the bloody site froze my pc... wanted to download the goal horn, but its in quick time and I cant seem to do it. I am sure someone here will help ;)

Last edited:
I'll post it up for you when I get in to work in a while Cate.

I'm amazed that site's still there, the football authorities are usually pretty quick to send threats to sites having illegal videos etc.
I visit that site every week as BBC, vigrin and skysports goals i cannot watch on my laptop due to IP restrictions, the site is usually updated after the goals have been on bbc or skysports, is that also illegal having goals on the website after they been played on tv?

crikey, when i ran an LCFC website it was tidier than that

and that was 1995...and i wrote it in a text editor

:)

Thanks, but because its still in the quicktime format it keeps crashing my pc - is there any way I can open it with another programme besides quicktime?

At what stage does your PC crash? If you could stop the process after the webpage has loaded but before your PC crashes. You could right-click and save the file to your Desktop. You could then play the file in Real Player or whatever you normally play your mp3 files in.

At what stage does your PC crash? If you could stop the process after the webpage has loaded but before your PC crashes. You could right-click and save the file to your Desktop. You could then play the file in Real Player or whatever you normally play your mp3 files in.

Its as soon as I click on to the goal horn link, I've tried doing the right click, but it just has none of it :icon_lol:

Its as soon as I click on to the goal horn link, I've tried doing the right click, but it just has none of it :icon_lol:

Anyway, you have it now so all is well in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263