Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Just what we need after a great season and gaining some respect in what we have achieved. If Pearson junior wasn't involved it may have passed without much media interest but unfortunately I suspect this may drag on a bit.

im sure they will come home as heroes to their mates and forgiveness from their girlfriends and not actually fully appreciate the problems they have caused.

sack them all

Oh and Adam Smith will now be girlfriend-less. What a bunch of toss pots. I mean, we've all done stupid things but they've got so much to lose. Keep it private.

Youths these days. It ain't a proper ****ing till it's filmed and it ain't full on sex till it's shared.

La Manga-esque stupidity... I dare not remember what happened after the...

Wtf? I mean if you're stupid enough to do this in the first place why would you go and film it and then send it to your friends? What the actual ****?

06:42 and LBC have said that Nigel himself appears in the video. Now I am sure that is not so but it shows how this kind of thing can get out of hand.

This is why I always keep my orgies private. The less people involved the better.

obviously, whoever is identified as making the racist comments needs sacking.

anyone involved who isn't identified as making racist comments but was present needs "managing" out of the club imo.

the worry is how this might affect the squad and of course Nigel Pearson's mentality and attitude towards the club/his job, given his son is involved.

just how thick do you have to be to a) do something like this b) film it c) share it with others so that you lose control of it?

why do footballers feel the need to get naked around each other on camera ffs? it's all very homoerotic :s

obviously, whoever is identified as making the racist comments needs sacking.

anyone involved who isn't identified as making racist comments but was present needs "managing" out of the club imo.

the worry is how this might affect the squad and of course Nigel Pearson's mentality and attitude towards the club/his job, given his son is involved.

just how thick do you have to be to a) do something like this b) film it c) share it with others so that you lose control of it?

why do footballers feel the need to get naked around each other on camera ffs? it's all very homoerotic :s

With a bit of luck all they will have managed to do is ruin 3 potential non-league careers. Well done to whoever made it public.

Don't blame the person making it public, blame the idiots for deciding to act this way in the first place. Disgusting morons

Don't blame the person making it public, blame the idiots for deciding to act this way in the first place. Disgusting morons

I don't think anyone has or will blame the person who made it public.

Disgusting, vile behaviour by 3 no marks, however given its Pearson Jnr involved could mean the repercussions are far more serious for our club. I really hope it is dealt with swiftly and decisively by the club without causing any tensions in the relationship between our owners and manager.

I would imagine all 3 will be managed out of the club in a way that protects the club whilst ensuring the trio are found new clubs to continue their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263