Radio Leicester Phone In

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

Hi everyone, I will be ringing in to the phone in again this week

1. Is it live on the web this week because it doesnt seem to be on the world site yet

2. Are there any major points you would like me to air on behalf of the forum?

1. Mickys decision to take Williamson to Arsenal the day before he was going to be released was a strange one. He could of given a much better youngster of ours the experience instead.

That is all, i'm happy with Mickys decisons for once other than that.

i shall be ringing within the next ten mins so should be on by half past so any OPTIMISTIC points would be grateful, yes i know thats optimistic by your standards petrescu :lol:

Point out how we don't have any central midfielders apart from Nalis now after releasing Freund, McKinlay and Davidson.

sheffield_fox said:
i shall be ringing within the next ten mins so should be on by half past so any OPTIMISTIC points would be grateful, yes i know thats optimistic by your standards petrescu :lol:
Optimistic, ok, "its been a great day for leicester city now these retirements waiting to happen are no longer here. We must now build for the future bringing in a few experienced players with quality, and add some youth to that so we have a nice mix. Whether Micky will do that or not, who knows, but we can only hope. Thanks Nev, absolutely."

I take it that the email from jeoff is from webbo about seaso ticket prices!!

Petrescu said:
Scowcroft said:
Webby's email has been read out, But Nev refused to read the whole 2 pages. :wink:
He didnt even give a proper answer. No point in being on Mr Mace.

Mace has been very patronising so far, and he's not giving direct answers.

Pathetic.

ha ha did i just hear someone say we should sign Roy Keane. I swear some people must have a screw loose.

And he hasn't justified why the single match tickets are so high - The idea that there won't be as many top grade games is not an excuse, they are still stupidly high regardless.

sheffield_fox said:
i'll be on in moments

did mace just say we have a £10million kitty next year??? Blimey, thats more than i thought. I know it includes wages but thats pretty good.

Well Dan got a few points over but then Nev went to the retained list and Dan was forgotten.

Babylon said:
sheffield_fox said:
i'll be on in moments

did mace just say we have a £10million kitty next year??? Blimey, thats more than i thought. I know it includes wages but thats pretty good.

I thought it was only £4 Million at the start of this season?????? :shock:

Yorkshirefox said:
Well Dan got a few points over but then Nev went to the retained list and Dan was forgotten.
He always interupts. And cant get his words out half the time. Its better when the other one does it.

Babylon said:
sheffield_fox said:
i'll be on in moments

cool, we could buy Beckhams alice band....

if that's correct then it's about £9m more than i thought he's get. :D

Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
sheffield_fox said:
i'll be on in moments

I thought it was only £4 Million at the start of this season?????? :shock:

Obviously not!!! Makes me think a bit different about Mickys spending now

Petrescu said:
Yorkshirefox said:
He always interupts. And cant get his words out half the time. Its better when the other one does it.

It's damn right rude that he does that. It's not on. He usually cuts them off just before they try to make their points.

I think it's John Sinclair who does the phone in Nev's absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757