Radio Leicester

DO You Listen To radio leicester for anything other than sport?

• Only on the odd occasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not if my house bunt down and my only worldy possesion was my radio which could only pick up one sta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up here we have to rely on Radio Leicester commentary via Leicester City World and its awful.75% of the match is taken up by Nev,s inane rant on how you can't get hold of a good thermos flask nowadays or the journey to the ground.And how can anybody mistake Dickov for Stewart is beyond me,but not our Nev.I look forward to Saturday at Boro and Nev's rivetting incite into Teeside's 10 great Tearooms and how you can squeeze 3 cups out of a pot at Grimsby Town.

highland fox said:
Up here we have to rely on Radio Leicester commentary via Leicester City World and its awful.75% of the match is taken up by Nev,s inane rant on how you can't get hold of a good thermos flask nowadays or the journey to the ground.And how can anybody mistake Dickov for Stewart is beyond me,but not our Nev.I look forward to Saturday at Boro and Nev's rivetting incite into Teeside's 10 great Tearooms and how you can squeeze 3 cups out of a pot at Grimsby Town.

Your first post on the forum is a classic, love it.

highland fox said:

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful

Joe_Fox said:
teenfox said:
...." i watch the game over the teletext and we were rubbbish"....

Brilliant Teeno. I congratulate you for your funnyness.
i congratulate you on your complimentary skills joe! :lol:
its true though i can't remember wether it was radio leicester or five live but someone did ring up and say exactly that not long ago!

Joe_Fox said:
Fox Fan said:
u suck cok u crapy little peice of shit

I laugh at you Fox Fan. Please go to at least one English spelling club this year, pleae? For me? You have gone way off thread talking about muffins and other rubbish.

As for Radio Leicester, the only good thing is the horn when we score a goal.

actually he hasn't gone off the topic at all, as radio Leicester do talk about crumpets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757