Rallying Cry for the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

The attitude of the majority of Leicester fans seems to be let's go up to Manchester today for a nice day out, oooh & ahhh at the beautiful COM stadium and watch our team get spanked 4 or 5 nil.

Pretty realistic expectations when you look at a team containing the likes of Carlos Tevez, Adam Johnson, James Milner & a slew of international stars

Hopefully Sven is able to instill some belief in his team that they are one of the best in the Championship and on the night, a tidy away win is not out of the question

I would like to see Sven pump them up in the dressing room (reminding them that they almost beat them in the first game at the Walkers), play some Sex Pistols at full volume a la Stuart Pearce, then send them out like Gladiators. After all, regardless of playing in Manchester, it's 11 men against 11 tonight.

I want to see Sven & his coaching staff roar the team on from the dugout, backed by the baying hordes of Fox fans behind the goal..... patience, defend solidly, then strike on the counter through Waghorn, Gallagher or Dyer.... get in there you beauty!!!!!!!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings (no offence Cate) so "COME OOOOON YOOOOOU BLUES!" and let's battle for a famous victory that will tell the football world Leicester are back!

You've not met Cate then...

No mate - just trying some Ricky Gervais type humour that went down so well at Sunday's Golden Globe awards (i heard she's a bit of a glamour-puss in real life :110:)

The attitude of the majority of Leicester fans seems to be let's go up to Manchester today for a nice day out, oooh & ahhh at the beautiful COM stadium and watch our team get spanked 4 or 5 nil.

Is it :102:

Not seen that anywhere, and I doubt that the profile of most of the 6,000 strong City support fits your description in any way whatsover

Bizarre

i got a feeling we may sneak this one

they don't want it

Is it :102:

Not seen that anywhere, and I doubt that the profile of most of the 6,000 strong City support fits your description in any way whatsover

Bizarre

That's my point - in the cold light of day we don't have a hope in hell, but come the night, this is a one-off cup game, the atmosphere will be electric at kick-off & the Blue Army can roar the team on to a historic victory

We just need the players to walk on to the pitch believing they can do it :038:

It ain't over till the fat lady sings (no offence Cate) so "COME OOOOON YOOOOOU BLUES!" and let's battle for a famous victory that will tell the football world Leicester are back!

Plenty of others to pick from on here... :icon_roll

You've not met Cate then...

:)

No mate - just trying some Ricky Gervais type humour that went down so well at Sunday's Golden Globe awards (i heard she's a bit of a glamour-puss in real life :110:)

You failed, miserably.

True

But I bet Cate does.......

Nuts to you :icon_bigg

That's my point

Wibble :102:

"COME OOOOON YOOOOOU BLUES!" isn't much of a rallying cry. What about, "For the honour of Highcross!"

Interesting. Cos you'll get the opposite, our away end will be positive and the atmosphere about as good as it gets from us. Just like the 6,000 at Chelsea, just like when we played Fulham away twice in the Cups. The majority of us have been Eastlands before...:icon_roll

:icon_roll

"COME OOOOON YOOOOOU BLUES!" isn't much of a rallying cry. What about, "For the honour of Highcross!"

Too many sylables!

Most of football fans that I've ever seen, like to keep their verbage earthy, simple & monosylabalistic... unless you're one of the Man U prawn sandwich brigade who goes to the game in a suit

Pretty realistic expectations when you look at a team containing the likes of Carlos Tevez, Adam Johnson, James Milner & a slew of international stars

Hopefully Sven is able to instill some belief in his team that they are one of the best in the Championship and on the night, a tidy away win is not out of the question

I would like to see Sven pump them up in the dressing room (reminding them that they almost beat them in the first game at the Walkers), play some Sex Pistols at full volume a la Stuart Pearce, then send them out like Gladiators. After all, regardless of playing in Manchester, it's 11 men against 11 tonight.

I want to see Sven & his coaching staff roar the team on from the dugout, backed by the baying hordes of Fox fans behind the goal..... patience, defend solidly, then strike on the counter through Waghorn, Gallagher or Dyer.... get in there you beauty!!!!!!!

By the time you wake up the pain and delusion will both be over.

And just a small point - "COME OOOOON YOOOOU BLUES!" may not be totally effective given the respective colours of the teams on the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46