Random News Article Thread

give_us_a_wave

Good political donors the gambling companies and their owners. **** all will happen to clean the industry up. Win and you're restricted, lose and you can lose whatever you've got left.

P.s. tennis......ffs. load of shite.
Not quite. They'll likely bring in affordability checks. If they do I'm basically finished. My side earner of the last 20 odd years will be closed off to me. All because some **** somewhere has no self control. But government can dress it up as :

"Oooh look how much we care about your exploitation & your mental health (vote for us please)"

Sorry but problem gambling accounts for less than 3% of regular customers & I fail to see why my behaviour should be regulated due to ****wits. How is cutting off my source of supplementary income (tax free) helping me? **** off & leave my life alone. Fund mental health services properly instead & help the minority that way.

Also sets a dangerous precedent. Government deciding what you can & can't spend your own money on. Of course nobody will care because it's "gamblers" But just wait til they extend it to something they happen to do. Up on their hind legs wanking on about "freedom" no doubt. Well **** off.

Leave me the **** alone. It's the only joy I have left you filthy ****ing scum.

fitz

Not quite. They'll likely bring in affordability checks. If they do I'm basically finished. My side earner of the last 20 odd years will be closed off to me. All because some **** somewhere has no self control. But government can dress it up as :

"Oooh look how much we care about your exploitation & your mental health (vote for us please)"

Sorry but problem gambling accounts for less than 3% of regular customers & I fail to see why my behaviour should be regulated due to ****wits. How is cutting off my source of supplementary income (tax free) helping me? **** off & leave my life alone. Fund mental health services properly instead & help the minority that way.

Also sets a dangerous precedent. Government deciding what you can & can't spend your own money on. Of course nobody will care because it's "gamblers" But just wait til they extend it to something they happen to do. Up on their hind legs wanking on about "freedom" no doubt. Well **** off.

Leave me the **** alone. It's the only joy I have left you filthy ****ing scum.

The affordability checks are already an excuse for killing off someones account if they're doing well. They don't seem to use them for loss making accounts though....

888 reduced my stake limit to about 17p after i kept winning on hosses (average spend with them would've been about £3 a week). My account was hundreds up but me risking less than 0.05% of salary was obviously keeping them awake worrying about me.

My net deposits at matchbook were showing I'd made a large profit over 12m. They said it was stake values that were taken into consideration rather than profit/loss so blocked my account. They did offer me the opportunity to provide evidence of gambling wins to justify my funds.....which kinda takes the piss as the wins were through them. As an exchange they weren't actually losing their own money either. It's a very strange industry. Self regulated and therefore controls are about protecting themselves despite what they claim.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519