Random News Article Thread

Good political donors the gambling companies and their owners. **** all will happen to clean the industry up. Win and you're restricted, lose and you can lose whatever you've got left.

P.s. tennis......ffs. load of shite.

Good political donors the gambling companies and their owners. **** all will happen to clean the industry up. Win and you're restricted, lose and you can lose whatever you've got left.

P.s. tennis......ffs. load of shite.
Not quite. They'll likely bring in affordability checks. If they do I'm basically finished. My side earner of the last 20 odd years will be closed off to me. All because some **** somewhere has no self control. But government can dress it up as :

"Oooh look how much we care about your exploitation & your mental health (vote for us please)"

Sorry but problem gambling accounts for less than 3% of regular customers & I fail to see why my behaviour should be regulated due to ****wits. How is cutting off my source of supplementary income (tax free) helping me? **** off & leave my life alone. Fund mental health services properly instead & help the minority that way.

Also sets a dangerous precedent. Government deciding what you can & can't spend your own money on. Of course nobody will care because it's "gamblers" But just wait til they extend it to something they happen to do. Up on their hind legs wanking on about "freedom" no doubt. Well **** off.

Leave me the **** alone. It's the only joy I have left you filthy ****ing scum.

Not quite. They'll likely bring in affordability checks. If they do I'm basically finished. My side earner of the last 20 odd years will be closed off to me. All because some **** somewhere has no self control. But government can dress it up as :

"Oooh look how much we care about your exploitation & your mental health (vote for us please)"

Sorry but problem gambling accounts for less than 3% of regular customers & I fail to see why my behaviour should be regulated due to ****wits. How is cutting off my source of supplementary income (tax free) helping me? **** off & leave my life alone. Fund mental health services properly instead & help the minority that way.

Also sets a dangerous precedent. Government deciding what you can & can't spend your own money on. Of course nobody will care because it's "gamblers" But just wait til they extend it to something they happen to do. Up on their hind legs wanking on about "freedom" no doubt. Well **** off.

Leave me the **** alone. It's the only joy I have left you filthy ****ing scum.

The affordability checks are already an excuse for killing off someones account if they're doing well. They don't seem to use them for loss making accounts though....

888 reduced my stake limit to about 17p after i kept winning on hosses (average spend with them would've been about £3 a week). My account was hundreds up but me risking less than 0.05% of salary was obviously keeping them awake worrying about me.

My net deposits at matchbook were showing I'd made a large profit over 12m. They said it was stake values that were taken into consideration rather than profit/loss so blocked my account. They did offer me the opportunity to provide evidence of gambling wins to justify my funds.....which kinda takes the piss as the wins were through them. As an exchange they weren't actually losing their own money either. It's a very strange industry. Self regulated and therefore controls are about protecting themselves despite what they claim.

**** me, no wonder sausage rolls at Greggs cost a ****ing fortune. Any jobs going?

I'm going to blame autocorrect or something because the 5 should be a 4 and the 0 is extra......don't type numbers while doing the dishes. I've long left Greggs...thank ****.

What a way to go:

"A pensioner was killed in a freak accident when he was struck by a flying cow launched 100ft into the air by an express train.

Shivdayal Sharma, 82, was reportedly urinating next to a train track in the region of Alwar, India, when the incident occurred on April 19."

Whadda the chances of that?

I suppose, if it happens, 100%
Perhaps you should go to India and piss by the tracks 100 times and report back what happened?

Best to do it during term time so as not to stand out too much.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854