Razorlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunc

Anyone going to see them at the Charlotte on the 4th June? Top new band, bit Libertines, Bit Strokes, bit Jam, bit Good really!!

Dunc said:
Anyone going to see them at the Charlotte on the 4th June? Top new band, bit Libertines, Bit Strokes, bit Jam, bit Good really!!

..bit of a long way to go Dunc, I'll catch them in leeds.

Take it no one is off to see them tonight then judging from the response!

Ah well, never let it be said I didn't let you all know!

I woul-d, but as Joe said it is a bit of a treck. I'm off to the Cambridge Strawberry Fayre tommorow, which should be good.

Jus got some of their stuff, excellent.

Brilliant gig, recommend anyone to buy the album on 28th June and to see them live somewhere soon.

Anyone bought the album on here except me?

Touch of class IMO, which I'm sure isn't going to be shared by many on here judging by Petrescu's/Teeno's tastes (not knocking just noting!)

Saw them at Rockaboom 2 weeks ago with 30 others and Johnny Borrell did an acoustic set which was pretty impressive, walked out to St Martin's Square and accosted random shoppers screaming "In the City" at them.

Like a retarded dwarf, it wasn't big or clever but it was funny to look at.

Dunc said:
Anyone bought the album on here except me?

Touch of class IMO, which I'm sure isn't going to be shared by many on here judging by Petrescu's/Teeno's tastes (not knocking just noting!)

Saw them at Rockaboom 2 weeks ago with 30 others and Johnny Borrell did an acoustic set which was pretty impressive, walked out to St Martin's Square and accosted random shoppers screaming "In the City" at them.

Like a retarded dwarf, it wasn't big or clever but it was funny to look at.

Saw them at Glasto Dunc, Not anything offensively bad and yes there were some clever tunes in there, its all just getting a littl e boring now. I can see the attraction but ti doesn't do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757