REBUILDING EVERY SEASON THEN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

I give you the future of LCFC - Jason Wilcox - MAs havin a laugh - If we go up this season due to the lack of premiership class players in the team we are going to have to rebuild again - and if we don't go up then the few decent players we have got left will be off so it will be another rebuild after also disgarding the over 30s crew - When we captured Williams I was over the moon - a young player to build a new team round - with some young talent from the lower leagues and 2 or 3 foreigners which could have been picked up for peanuts and I would have been looking forward to the new season - I have never slagged off MA and am not going to do so now - indeed I tipped him for the managers job when Taylor was sacked -but the signings of Jason Wilcox along with Jason McCateer is IMO a massive step backwards and a great disappointment - I only hope that I am proved wrong :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wish the club would give us fans some idea of why we are signing these players, as I have no fecking idea at the moment.

Calm down. Wilcox is just a squad player, which we need, as the only left sided players we have are Tiatto and Stewart, and at a push Trev or Scowy.

McAteer is good enough for this level, like it or not. He's a good player for us to have got.

Tiatto is quality and will be a fans favourite by the end of the season.

Williams is going to be awesome for a good few years to come.

Dublin will be our top scorer next season, and will piss all over division 1 defences, aswell as fitting in at the back when we need him.

lanxfox said:
I give you the future of LCFC - Jason Wilcox - MAs havin a laugh - If we go up this season due to the lack of premiership class players in the team we are going to have to rebuild again - and if we don't go up then the few decent players we have got left will be off so it will be another rebuild after also disgarding the over 30s crew - When we captured Williams I was over the moon - a young player to build a new team round - with some young talent from the lower leagues and 2 or 3 foreigners which could have been picked up for peanuts and I would have been looking forward to the new season - I have never slagged off MA and am not going to do so now - indeed I tipped him for the managers job when Taylor was sacked -but the signings of Jason Wilcox along with Jason McCateer is IMO a massive step backwards and a great disappointment - I only hope that I am proved wrong :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Spot on, this is how I feel. I hope I am wrong. :? :? :? :( :( :(

lanxfox said:
the signings of Jason Wilcox along with Jason McCateer is IMO a massive step backwards and a great disappointment - I

Yet if we had kept Freund and Guppy you probably wouldn't have batted an eyelid even though they are older by quite a few years!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't know what you lot expect.

Petrescu said:
We're a joke. Micky is a liar. Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit its impossible to put into words.

he didnt say we would BUY younger players though!!!! So how is he a liar. We may play alot of youth team.

Walker
Scimeca, Heath, Dabizas, Thatcher
Scowcroft, Izzet, McKinley, Freund
Dickov, Ferdinand
(Coyne, Sinclair, Guppy, Gillespie, Bent)

Walker
Canero, Heath, Dabizas, Stewart
McAteer, Williams, Nalis, Tiatto
Wright, Scowcroft
(Coyne, Elliott, Wilcox, Benjamin, Morris)

Team is already younger this year and theres still signings to come in. Stop whining.

Tom W said:
Walker
Dickov, Ferdinand

Walker
Wright, Scowcroft

Team is already younger this year and theres still signings to come in. Stop whining.

*Babylon applauds Tom W*

You'd be happier if we signed Trevor Benjamin, Junior Lewis, Paul Brooker etc. if they were all 23 than you would be if we signed Dublin, Tiatto & McAteer just because they are younger. It's amazing really.

My expectations for next season was to see a Leicester City side being built with players who were going to fill us with the hope ( whether they succeed or not) for the future not with players who have passed their sell by dates long ago and are just here cause nobody else wants em!!! :cry:

Babylon said:
Tom W said:
Walker
Dickov, Ferdinand

Walker
Wright, Scowcroft

*Babylon applauds Tom W*

*Southern Fox is still laughing*

Murphy
Canero, Heath, David Wright, Stewart
O'Grady, Williams, Matthew Spring, Kris Commons
Michael Ricketts, Wright

Why doesn't that idiot micky adams just buy and play this team!!!!!!!! They are all young and will definately win the league this year and will be good enough to play in the Premiership for years to come!!! Adams you stupid idiot for god sake!!!!

We are all much better managers than stupid Adams. Why doesn't the club just let us manage the club to be honest. We're obviously tactic and transfer market gods. I mean look at this young team I've made here which will easily win the league, and that retard adams fills the team with old hasbeens. Old people cant even play football, just look at the french team!! old gits hahaha

Tom W said:
Murphy
Canero, Heath, David Wright, Stewart
O'Grady, Williams, Matthew Spring, Kris Commons
Michael Ricketts, Wright

Why doesn't that idiot micky adams just buy and play this team!!!!!!!! They are all young and will definately win the league this year and will be good enough to play in the Premiership for years to come!!! Adams you stupid idiot for god sake!!!!
Whoever said we should have a team that young? You obviously need experience. So quit trying to be funny dickhead ive read them sort of posts for years now.

My expectations also include that when we sign a new player we get more coverage on ceefax than 3(three) lines in news in brief - thats just about how exiting the signing of Wilcox is!! :cry: :cry:

Ipswich's team: Davis, Makin, Wilnis, De Vos, Diallo, Richards, Westlake, Miller, Magilton, Bent, Counago

Derby: Grant, Vincent, Konjic, Johnson, Kenna, Holmes, Taylor, Huddlestone, Bisgaard, Junior, Smith

Forest: Gerrard, Louis-Jean, Dawson, Morgan, Rogers, Impey, Evans, Reid, Commons, Taylor, Johnson

West Ham: Bywater, Repka, Mullins, Dailly, Brevett, Etherington, McAnuff, Lomas, Reo-Coker, Connolly, Harewood

Some of the other strong teams in the division for comparison with ourselves. I don't think we line up that badly. West Ham look quite good though.

Tom W said:
Derby: Grant, Vincent, Konjic, Johnson, Kenna, Holmes, Taylor, Huddlestone, Bisgaard, Junior, Smith

Some of the other strong teams in the division for comparison with ourselves. I don't think we line up that badly. West Ham look quite good though.

Don't you dare compare the Sheep to us!! :wink:

And they are not a strong team in the division...... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371