Redknapp = Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

se4_fox

someone mentioned it before but Redknapp does the complete opposite to Adams in the transfer market

Micky has signed players this summer that we didn't even rumour (and we rumoured a lot)

whereas every transfer Portsmouth try and make gets into the press

hilariously, West Ham are now playing Portsmouth off against other clubs to try and raise the bids for Carrick... and consequently they are thinking off dropping him against us

cheers idiot, if you could play the markets like micky, Carrick would be in the starting line up on saturday

:D

He is, however, managing a team that is in the Premier League, having motivated his ramshackle collection of shite players to put a season-saving run together at the end of the season

We, on the other hand................

I won't hear a bad word said against Harry Redknapp! He is very fond of Leicester and he even nearly joined us at one point (and still maybe will down the line - who knows?!)

He has always spoke very highly of Leicester and any manager that acknowledges how good the opposition are, deserves a pat on the back in my opinion.

Whether you like him or not you cant argue with him last season.......

Smertin and Lua Lua on loan, wouldnt have minded that down here :)

highland fox said:
Smertin yes but Lua Lua? no thanks over-rated IMO

... and petulant. :roll: :wink:

highland fox said:
Smertin yes but Lua Lua? no thanks over-rated IMO

smertin was a favour from abramhovic to manderic.

se4_fox said:
someone mentioned it before but Redknapp does the complete opposite to Adams in the transfer market

Micky has signed players this summer that we didn't even rumour (and we rumoured a lot)

whereas every transfer Portsmouth try and make gets into the press

hilariously, West Ham are now playing Portsmouth off against other clubs to try and raise the bids for Carrick... and consequently they are thinking off dropping him against us

cheers idiot, if you could play the markets like micky, Carrick would be in the starting line up on saturday

Rednapp ia a one off and says some strange things - on the otherhand his handling of Portsmouth last year made him IMO the manager of the season - West Ham fell apart when he left.
He says that football management is not around coaching techniques but justabout making good judgements in who you bring in & I suspect that's about right.

He is one of the few real characters left in the game and will be greatly missed when he eventually packs it in.

When he does pack it in he can always go into male modelling though. :wink:

Carrick's a decent player - redknapp's f*@k-up is our gain if he doesn't play against us on saturday.

spenno said:
I won't hear a bad word said against Harry Redknapp! He is very fond of Leicester and he even nearly joined us at one point (and still maybe will down the line - who knows?!)

He has always spoke very highly of Leicester and any manager that acknowledges how good the opposition are, deserves a pat on the back in my opinion.

Spenno???

Thats my bloody nickname....thief!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861