Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Anyone else still not close to getting over the absolute shit show that lead to us being needlessly relegated yet?

Every time I think I'm coming to terms with it, something else comes along to make me pissed off about the whole ****ing thing again.

The Prem fixtures being released, then the Championship fixtures being released, etc. Today it's the Nacho to Forest for chump change rumours. Weirdly, Maddison leaving didn't do it (fee did slightly) because I'd accepted he was off regardless. But seeing our mid players now heading off to lower Prem teams is painful.

It's like grief that comes bubbling back up every time I just try to move on.

Can't get excited about anything to do with the club right now and don't think that will change any time soon.
Speaking to a fellow sth holder, she has so much anger still towards the club, & I get the feeling that she's not alone.

Trouble is, you've got to let it go, else it won't help the new management team, and the players, when they get booed off the pitch after a couple of games.

The crux of it is that it was so unnecessary.

We had at worst a mid-table squad.

The crux of it is that it was so unnecessary.

We had at worst a mid-table squad.

Has to be deliberate really. Even the timing of eventually giving Rodgers the boot was absolutely ridiculous. Yet all the muppets responsible are still running the show.

Pop still thinks we’re all talking wibble and it will never happen…..
Probably. I've not decided yet. Let's all talk about it and hope it hasn't happened.

Or folks could just accept it, shut the **** up and stop pissing and moaning like a bunch of absolute monkey flaps.

Considering the clubs absolute determination to deny that the top end of the administration had anything even slightly to do with any of the problems that lead to this & can absolutely be trusted to reverse the damage I can see this thread becoming all a bit deja vu in a few months.

I wonder just how bad things would need to get before they actually worked out that Rudkin is a talentless chancer with no qualifications or ability to do his job ? **** me, even Boris got sussed out faster than this.

Still no word for my local club, the Berrichonne. They're in limbo, unable to plan until the football auditors make thier decision. Training started on the 1st July - it's being taken by the U16 coach (himself a temp), the physio and the video analyst. All other coaching staff are no longer under contract and not allowed to work gratis. That's relegation at the very sharp end.

Wohoo, the Berri have been saved! They've been able to convince the DNCG that they're fit and proper financially to stay in the division. Now the owners (United World) have to get the funds in place. I think there's a raffle tonight. First prize, a ****ing microwave, bien sûre.

Still, main thing is they remain a professional club with all that entails. Wonder if heads will roll at board level? I mean, someone high up has to carry the can for a **** up surely?

If you were in Wales it would be popty ping....
Afrikaans is pretty good too. The can also do that German thing where they stick shit loads of words together to make one enormous word....

Wildewaartlemoenkonfytkompetisiebeoordelaarshandleiding

... is a wild watermelon jam competition judges guide.

If you think that's a mouthful, they have a word that is 137 letters long.

In mandarin, it is Wéibōlú (pronounced wayboloo.) which sounds like something from Ceebeebies

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463