Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

The bookies say that, in a nine horse race, we're ninth most likely to go down.

They're really convinced that Southampton and Bournemouth are going down. Forest are seen as the next most likely.

We clearly have the ability to win matches and I wouldn't swap our squad for any of the others down there. But the reason we see our chances of survival at no more than 50/50 is because we know that we're spineless.

The attention will soon change if we lose our next couple of games.

Yes the reaction I usually get from non LCFC supporters is “nah, you’ll be fine.” Sometimes with “you’ve got too much quality”. With the suspicion they think you are just being typical football fan doom and gloom merchants.

Then you try and rationalise with the fact Ndidi and Vardy aren’t the same players any more and our complete lack of organisation in defence along with the usual injuries and they lose interest.

I was in pub in SOuthampton pre match. A couple of their fans came over and said 'easy 3 points for your lot today' - I said I doubt it, we're not good at the moment. We then spent some time trying to convince the other that our team was in fact worse.

As you know, I was proved correct (even if James Maddison doesn't think so).

I was in pub in SOuthampton pre match. A couple of their fans came over and said 'easy 3 points for your lot today' - I said I doubt it, we're not good at the moment. We then spent some time trying to convince the other that our team was in fact worse.

As you know, I was proved correct (even if James Maddison doesn't think so).

The Southampton result was a turning point for me. Until then, I thought we'd just be rubbish but stay up. Now, it feels like something truly rotten has set in.

I think there’s the same perception about West Ham. When discussing Leicester with my dad he keeps saying, “West Ham will get out of trouble.” I don’t suspect West Ham fans, like us, are as nonchalant.

I think there’s the same perception about West Ham. When discussing Leicester with my dad he keeps saying, “West Ham will get out of trouble.” I don’t suspect West Ham fans, like us, are as nonchalant.
Interesting as I think the same, and like non LCFC fans I genuinely don’t watch them enough to know how bad they are. But I think I’m swayed by Moyes being able to get more out of the team than Brendan.

Yes the reaction I usually get from non LCFC supporters is “nah, you’ll be fine.” Sometimes with “you’ve got too much quality”. With the suspicion they think you are just being typical football fan doom and gloom merchants.

Then you try and rationalise with the fact Ndidi and Vardy aren’t the same players any more and our complete lack of organisation in defence along with the usual injuries and they lose interest.

Yep. Same with all non Leicester fans i speak to. At the same time if you ask them which of our players justify their confidence it's just Madders and the ghost of Youri.

Yes the reaction I usually get from non LCFC supporters is “nah, you’ll be fine.” Sometimes with “you’ve got too much quality”
They're the children and grandchildren of those who said the same thing in 1969.

I think we'll only get 35points, but think there could be four teams below that, southampton, bournmouth, forest and crystal palace.
The Palace game is enormous , we should get a point there, if not we go down, its as close as that!

I think we'll only get 35points, but think there could be four teams below that, southampton, bournmouth, forest and crystal palace.
The Palace game is enormous , we should get a point there, if not we go down, its as close as that!
bold call, I think we are stuck with BR until the end now and we will either sink or swim, Palace are in the same quagmire as us and have elected for a change we will see how this pans out I guess.

Does anybody feel it's time to change their vote in this thread yet? THIRTY-THREE optimists seems a big, big number even for this forum.

Does anybody feel it's time to change their vote in this thread yet? THIRTY-THREE optimists seems a big, big number even for this forum.
Oh. It's been set up so votes can't be changed.

I hadn't voted until today as I thought it could go either way.

I have now voted. I do expect us to go down.

Anyone who thinks we might be saved by Everton being docked points and going down is probably mistaken.
I could see the League still relegating 3 others in addition.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854