Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

I can’t see anything other than an Everton win. I’m going to enjoy the game for what it is, which on the back of working 42 out of the last 45 days, is a welcome break and a last chance of the season to moan.

An omen perhaps; my local team won away from home last night to preserve their league status.

But then of course their opposition, at home, lost and are relegated. :confused:

Let's go for Mark Robins now. And get him to bring Gyökeres and Hamer with him. And we should do this whatever the outcome is on Sunday.
No. We set up a honeytrap involving a transvestite prostitute with a massive cock for Michael Carrick & get him to bin off Boro.

He brings Akpom with him.

Sorted.

I've just WhatsApped my Everton-supporting mate:

"Whatever happens today we've both got to remember it's not the end of the world. It will just feel like it. The best of luck to you and your lot but I think it's only fair that everyone has the opportunity to experience second tier football at least once in their lifetime. Seize it with both hands. At your age this might be your last chance."

I added an emoticon which he may or not feel to be appropriate.

I await his response.

Please let it be him.

Looks like relegation is partly our fault.

Stupid prick

Screenshot_20230528_102938_Twitter.jpg

Well, today is the day.
I don' t know if I'm going to watch every second of the game/games, or avoid everything until after the events.

Thanks all at Talkingballs. Heres hoping/praying/wishing that this time tomorrow we will all be in a decent mood.

All of this is like setting up for a big interview for a job that I don't expect to get.

Cheers everyone.

We can lose it too, even if we are "all together". I don't live in a Disney world. West Ham's attitude is of greater significance than our support, whether they want it more than us.

It's not the "only way" either. The fans want to support but it starts with what's happening on the pitch. If the players show fight then the supporters will get behind them. If the fight's not there then some supporters will turn - and that's true of any team and any set of fans. If the players lead, the fans will follow.

Our only hope is that our team of bottlers manage to bottle the relegation they've wanted all season. Not sure how that will work....maybe an over hit shit pass upfield going past the Wham keeper who is too busy doing a newspaper crossword.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854