Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

We are all well p*ssed off this morning
We all think certain players should go away and f*ck themselves
We all think we are going to struggle to even get in the play offs
We are all down and miserable

BUT....

Remember the 2002/3 promotion campaign ?
We'd just got relegated.
We looked at our squad man for man with the other teams and all thought we had a good enough team to go back up.
We won our first couple of games and were sighing with relief

THEN we go away to Ipswich in the third game of the season and get tonked 6-1. It was Adams out, it was our teams shite, it was all doom and gloom and misery

But we still went up

Don't put yer shirt away just yet..........

I was thinking the same thing....i never forget that Ipswich game i thought it was all over.....perhaps the Millwall game is the kick up the backside we needed, it isn't going to be a walk in the park, every team is going to want to beat us and raise there game, but we've got what it takes to raise it more.......Come on Leicester!!!!

If you look back over some postings you will see how hypocritical some fans are. One minute Scowie isn't fit to grace the LCFC shirt, next he's a pivotal part of the team. Matt Heath, 1 minute he shouldn't be in the team, now we're missing his aerial prowess. :roll:
Yes we lost to millwall, yes it bloody hurt, but if anything it tells us that this season is not going to be a walk over. :evil:
As has been pointed out, last promotion season we lost 6 - 1 to Ipswich. It all looked doom and gloom, but still we finished well above 3rd place. This time around we have some better players in, give them time to gel, get off their backs and give them your support. We can do it, but we all have to be pulling in the same direction. 8)

That Ipswich game was just something else, it was even worse because we were staying down in Ipswich for a week aswell!

I don't think anyone is panicking just yet.

Getting beat away at Millwall is no great disgrace, however annoying it might be.

The general performance of the team was poor, but individually only Blake and Jordan seemed to have a particularly bad game.

Maybe Dublin and Tiatto will make the difference as these two will directly replace the poor individauls from Saturday.

I reckon a few games is all that's needed. When they get going, it's gonna be well good.

I'm keeping the faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469