Renting office space

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Just a quick question

If you were looking to rent an interview room out (e.g. to a solicitor to see clients etc.), how much would you charge them for an hourly or daily rate ?

NB: in the City Centre, and letting them use photocopier, fax etc, free tea/coffee and as much homer-love as they can handle

I'll take 2 hours please, I'll pay in mackeral.
(don't worry about the tea too much)

Just a quick question

If you were looking to rent an interview room out (e.g. to a solicitor to see clients etc.), how much would you charge them for an hourly or daily rate ?

NB: in the City Centre, and letting them use photocopier, fax etc, free tea/coffee and as much homer-love as they can handle

On a daily rate I'd have thought about £80 to £120 per day would be about the going rate.Edit + Vat

Last edited:
We rent a 12 person room at £300-£450 a day. I would think you want around £150 a day

Just a quick question

Would you want any extra's, e.g. KY jelly, handcuffs, S&M stuff, wipes etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00