Replacement for Rodgers?

Joe_Fox

Bruno Lage anyone? To be honest, I've watched wolves a fair bit this season and they've looked decent. Results have gone against them. His sacking feels very harsh, especially when put alongside our retention of Brendan.

Lako42

Bruno Lage anyone? To be honest, I've watched wolves a fair bit this season and they've looked decent. Results have gone against them. His sacking feels very harsh, especially when put alongside our retention of Brendan.
Erm, let me think..........No

City Fan

It’s not just a no, it’s a **** no.

City Fan

Awaiting the first ‘Wilder could do a job’ post
I’m surprised at how it has turned out for him at Boro, because he has done decent jobs at all the clubs he managed before. I thought him and Boro would have been a good fit and I’d have backed him to bring them back to the Prem…shows how much I know I guess.

alex

Totally agree. His record with Sheff Yoooo and Northampton etc looked like that was a good move from Mr Gibson.

Fox Fan

Brown Nose

I’m surprised at how it has turned out for him at Boro, because he has done decent jobs at all the clubs he managed before. I thought him and Boro would have been a good fit and I’d have backed him to bring them back to the Prem…shows how much I know I guess.

You like 'em rough don't you? Wilder and Pearson are your sort of manager.

No wonder Rodgers doesn't do it for you.

londonfox

They’ve won 1 in 15 in the Premier League. That’s grounds for a sacking.

Fox Fan

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Excellent. Will save us having to have him, and will also save us having to pay compensation for Cooper.
He's just signed a new contract (3 years) at Forest so we can forget about that.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519