Replacement for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn't want Dyche. Is Potter really out of the question? I'd do all we could to get him, watch what he would do here.
It's a difficult appointment because we need to not get relegated before someone who can build on that. I'm not sure Potter will "save us" though I could be wrong. There is of course plenty of time left in the season and we can easily avoid relegation.

Why do I get the feeling Big Nige will return?

Funniest thing I've read on here for a long while. As if....
You mustn’t have read his other ramblings about everyone being bedwetters, and how Danny Ward is a decent goalkeeper. Much funnier.

You mustn’t have read his other ramblings about everyone being bedwetters, and how Danny Ward is a decent goalkeeper. Much funnier.
Mate, for someone who has had a public breakdown, you're on the thinnest of thin ice here.

I'd still go for Cooper. He'd jump at the chance to **** off from that horrorshow and although I've no idea, I'd guess that we could pay him way more than he's on at Forest and still a lot less than we pay BR.
One look at their corner routines is enough to put me off him.

It could go very wrong wtih Dyche. We don't have his sort of players.

We need someone that can organise this group. I don't particularly like him but Benitez is the obvious choice. He'd do well with many of our players and they'd respect him.
BN Dyche has never had a group of players like this, it is folly to suggest he is a one trick pony, managers work with what they have and get the maximum out of them.

he may prove to be a more expansive coach with better players, he will certainly stop the rot and make us harder to beat as well as adding more steel to us both physically and mentally.

My very confused, drowned-sorrowed mind....

Genuine Possibles:

Dyche
Benitez
Bielsa
Nuno
OGS
Big Nige

I wish we could but never in a million years:
Poch
Laurent Blanc
Potter

Wildcards:
Javi Gracia
Marco Rose
Nathan Jones
Brentford Manager

Just Imagine:
Nige, Shakey and Walshy return and master a great escape. Sorry, just the romantic in me.

Is Nige coming back?

People can stop speculating about it, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if that’s where Top turned. Especially if he can get Shakey with him.

People can stop speculating about it, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if that’s where Top turned. Especially if he can get Shakey with him.
Me too.

It's not who I would go for but they have already been back to him once so I think they would be tempted.

They do like a fancier name too though, as proven with the Sven & Sousa era's so I would say it is between NP and Benitez if Rodgers gets the chop.

I think Rodgers will get the Villa game and if we get a win, they won't make a change just yet.

A defeat though and surely he has to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263