Replacement for Rodgers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll go for Pochettino no doubt. Free agent, plays possession football which the squad is well used to. Whether he'd come here is another thing but none of the big clubs in England are really struggling right now so he's got a long wait on if he's after one of the top jobs..
I think he'll be holding out for Tuchel's job when Chelsea sack him in a few months.

Yep. Remember the rules though; there's no in between. Unless you think we're already relegated and Ian Holloway is managing us then you are a think **** who is in delian and thing everything is perfectly okay

Just enjoy it mate, it's ****ing hilarious.
I haven’t seen anyone say we’re already relegated.

But remember the rule though; if you think, while certainly not being already relegated, we are definitely on the path to relegation if a change in management is not made, and/or you see similarities to previous managerial regimes, you are an over reactive bed-wetter.

Feel free to enjoy it. It’s not hilarious.

We'll go for Pochettino no doubt. Free agent, plays possession football which the squad is well used to. Whether he'd come here is another thing but none of the big clubs in England are really struggling right now so he's got a long wait on if he's after one of the top jobs..

If the stories about the finances are true we probably couldn't afford him.

Pochettino got a Champions League final out of a team of players many of whom have been shown to be somewhat average since he left. I know not everyone agrees, but I've always thought that he's a fantastic manager and would be an upgrade on Brendan at any point in his reign. That said, I don't imagine we'd have the faintest chance of getting him.

Pochettino got a Champions League final out of a team of players many of whom have been shown to be somewhat average since he left. I know not everyone agrees, but I've always thought that he's a fantastic manager and would be an upgrade on Brendan at any point in his reign. That said, I don't imagine we'd have the faintest chance of getting him.
I just don’t see him coming here. Career suicide if it goes to shit. He doesn’t have anything to prove. His stock is high.

A team of players who had all been there over a year, too. They’d signed a total of zero players over the previous two windows.

Is it dreamland to imagine he would come here? Not sure why it would be TBH - form is temporary but the infrastructure being put in place here is a class act.

Not a chance whilst we are rock bottom - I don't think Poch would even entertain a relegation fight and would want to know he would have some money to spend too.

If we had a bottom half start 1(2th-ish) and then lost BR as someone else came in for him, then we may have had a chance to get him but not now.

Not a chance whilst we are rock bottom - I don't think Poch would even entertain a relegation fight and would want to know he would have some money to spend too.

If we had a bottom half start 1(2th-ish) and then lost BR as someone else came in for him, then we may have had a chance to get him but not now.
This.

No way whilst we're bottom.

Poch is a top manager and we'd be lucky to have him. He'd so galvanise the squad instantly.

This is a joke isn't it?
Brilliant stuff. :043:
No, but then you know it isn't.

Find me one person who has said that we are already relegated, and didn't add the caveat, 'if nothing changes' or 'if we don't sack the manager'.

No, but then you know it isn't.

Find me one person who has said that we are already relegated, and didn't add the caveat, 'if nothing changes' or 'if we don't sack the manager'.
If we binned him tomorrow and sold Fofana and Youri on Monday we have still left ourselves too big a task to save this season in the time we have.
I mean, here's one. There are loads of other examples but then I guess you already know that.

I mean, here's one. There are loads of other examples but then I guess you already know that.
No, that quote from SilverFox absolutely doesn't say that we are already relegated.

Try again.

I didn’t say relegated. At this stage I said save our season (meaning something decent from it). For balance I believe I actually said last season there was a good chance we’d be in a relegation battle. I think very firmly now that we will be relegated if he stays, but then you don’t have to have eyesight to see this.

I didn’t say relegated. At this stage I said save our season (meaning something decent from it). For balance I believe I actually said last season there was a good chance we’d be in a relegation battle. I think very firmly now that we will be relegated if he stays, but then you don’t have to have eyesight to see this.
I asked you what you meant in that thread when you wrote 'too big a task to save the season'. Your reply?
When I say ‘saving’, I mean not being relegated.
So when you said it's too late to save the season and then defined saving the season as not being relegated, you didn't really mean not being relegated.....

:043:

**** me it's like an EPH in here.

No, that quote from SilverFox absolutely doesn't say that we are already relegated.

Try again.
I mean, he did though. Read the thread.

'Too big a task to save the season'

I literally asked what he meant by this. See above.

Mate, the both of you are having a ****ing nightmare. And this is only one single example of others. It's comedy gold.

I asked you what you meant in that thread when you wrote 'too big a task to save the season'. Your reply?

So when you said it's too late to save the season and then defined saving the season as not being relegated, you didn't really mean not being relegated.....

:043:

**** me it's like an EPH in here.
Fair enough if I did. I post on here and then put it to one side. The rest of the time I am raising a child and running a legal 500 law firm that employs over 70 people. Do carry on trawling my posts though. I like that someone derives enjoyment from them. If I said relegation I’m not wrong am I. Stop me again when I’m telling lies. ;)

Some say if you read my old posts backwards they predict the end of civilisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263