Ressies beat Derby 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps most significant was 30 mins played by Clem :038:

From the OS. :icon_wink

Leicester City Reserves 3 Derby County Reserves 1
Posted on: Tue 08 Sep 2009

Leicester City's Reserve team, led by Gerry Taggart, won 3-1 against Derby's second-string, behind closed doors at the Rams' training ground. The Foxes cruised past their local rivals thanks to a hat-trick from DJ Campbell.

The game also marked a return to action for Stephen Clemence. The City midfielder, who has been working hard in training to recover from injury, grabbed thirty minutes of action as a substitute, on the long road to recovery.

Team: Logan, O'Neill, Tunchev, Trialist, Rowe-Turner, Gradel, C.King, Ajdarevic, Porter, Kermorgant, Campbell.

Subs: Cisak, Parkes, Milnes, Jorrin-John, Clemence, Chamberlain, Yussef.

Goals: Campbell (3)

I don't know........ I just don't like the idea of agreeing with King_85 he scares me and others might tell me off for not following the TB line.

I dont really like DJ, and yeah his attitude stinks, but the lads scoring goals for fun.

The recent cup game would have been an opportunity to get something from him, alas NP resisted!

But that's the point entirely. He's a bad influence and I trust Pearson's judgement on the issue.

Fair play...

However, Jermain Beckford's attitude stinks but Leeds fans wont complain when he hits double figures this year.

and signs on a free for someone in the new year

:icon_bigg

Fair play...

However, Jermain Beckford's attitude stinks but Leeds fans wont complain when he hits double figures this year.

We're not Leeds.

And I don't think Beckford's ever said he doesn't want to play for Leeds ("anywhere but Leeds...")

Sappleton scored last week - let's bring him back and play him up front with Campbell

It makes perfect sense, when you think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00