Return of the Pest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

Anyone watch the Birmingham Wolves game at the weekend?? The cameras commented on a few managers in the ground and pointed out Nigel Worthington and Milan in the stands taking notes on wolves obviously for our game against them. The commentator failed to notice the other person sat next to worthington and milan non other than Paul Dickov. Maybe on his way next season??? what you guys think about it?

From 'the other' forum. What do you guys think? Personally I would rather have him coming off the bench than Elvis.

Whether or not people think he is a judas I am not bothered...quality at this level even if he is getting on a bit.

One Dickov...bring 'im in!!

Last edited:
I know for an absolutle fact that Dickov wanted to stay with us! MA was having an episode at the time and when Dickov went to see him Adams said something to the effect of "I know you going to go, so why don't you bugger off now". And Dickov did.

I don't believe he is half the player he was when he left us, but I still think he could do a very good job in this league.

I'd be happy with him back.

Personally I never really took to Dickov, would I have him back?, like a ****ing shot I would!!!

I watched the Wolves/Birmingham game and i didn't see the footage of Milan, Nigel and Dickov.

Dd anybody else watch the game and see this?

Last edited:
What has it been ...3 years since he left? Doesn't appear to have played much in this time, so not sure if he could still hack it - even in the Championship.

If he could play like he did last time he was here he would be a good investment, but not sure if he can.

Pity his wife didn't want him to stay here isn't it? Can't blame her though after the La Manga stuff and everything.....

Don't want him back anyhoo......he can rot.

Well that was from Tim Davis' mouth, to my keyboard.

I wouldn't believe anything Davies said unless I had at least 5 other people saying the same thing....and even then I wouldn't be too sure!

I tend to agree.

Dickov hasn't scored all season, and he can't get into a Man City team that has one of the worst scoring records in the country.

To be fair he couldnt get a game before we took him first time around and he was no goal machine before either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4385
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263