Confirmed Transfer Ricardo Pereira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google translate says this:

RICARDO PEREIRA TRANSFERRED TO LEICESTER CITY
Lateral follows for the English club in a deal that can reach the 25 million euros

Porto hit with Leicester City the transfer of Ricardo Pereira for 20 million euros, an agreement providing for variable remuneration, so the total amount receivable by the Dragons could reach 25 million euros.

FC Porto wishes to Ricardo Pereira the greatest happiness and much success on a personal and sporting level.

Is he any good? Alot of other fans claiming he is too good for Leicester!?

Good news in that there are currently only about 3 or 4 things that need sorting in our squad.
great right back who can defend but get forward with purpose: looks do e
strong, organised passing centre back to partner Maguire: looks like Evans
succession plan for Mahrez: £60m + Roberts would be about as good as we could do.
it's then just a case of if we spend that cash on a marquee signing in midfield.

Great stuff. Still would like to see a CB and LB bought in at minimum. We've been needing to improve our defence for a while but with Fuchs and Huth leaving and Morgan probably not far off we're gonna need the numbers. The Jonny Evans deal seems like a good bet if the rumoured price is true, normally I'm not that keen on bringing in players from relegated teams but I guess you can find some gems..

succession plan for Mahrez: £60m + Roberts would be about as good as we could do.

That's really not gonna cut it for me, Mahrez is pretty much irreplaceable but I'd like to see us try and bring in Ben Arfa, a gifted player who is currently unhappy at PSG that Puel has previously gotten the best out of.

Great stuff. Still would like to see a CB and LB bought in at minimum. We've been needing to improve our defence for a while but with Fuchs and Huth leaving and Morgan probably not far off we're gonna need the numbers. The Jonny Evans deal seems like a good bet if the rumoured price is true, normally I'm not that keen on bringing in players from relegated teams but I guess you can find some gems..
Fuchs is leaving next season. But I agree we need a left back because the two we have are absolute dog bob.

Can join in nicely with all those other great successful signings we've made from the Portuguese League ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757