Confirmed Transfer Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Confirmed on the official club FB page.

Welcome Mahrez! Glad we've got another option on the wings now! Sounds like he can play either side

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/110114-riyad-mahrez-signs-for-leicester-city-1287938.aspx

Leicester City are delighted to confirm the signing of winger Riyad Mahrez on a three-and-a-half-year contract, subject to Football League approval and international clearance.
Mahrez, 22, joins the Foxes from French Ligue 2 side Le Havre for an undisclosed fee and has been allocated the No.26 shirt at King Power Stadium.

City manager Nigel Pearson said: “Riyad is a pleasing addition to a squad that already has a lot of quality and I’m delighted we’ve been able to secure his signature.

“Whenever we look to add to our squad, it has to be player that will improve us while complementing what we already have and Riyad certainly fits that description.

“He is a talented player, technically very good, and he gives us another option in attacking positions.”

A French-Algerian, Mahrez joins City following an impressive spell with Le Havre, for whom he made 20 appearances during the opening half of the French season, scoring six goals and providing a further five assists.

Last edited:
Ok I'm just going to put it out there. I've never seen him I have no idea if he is any good and I won't believe he is amazing just because he isn't English. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Tapatalk not nice?
It used to be really simple to use, but the developers decided it needed a complete facelift (it didn't) and it's now hideous and virtually unusable. I hate having to delete paid apps, but it was simply awful after the redesign.

It used to be really simple to use, but the developers decided it needed a complete facelift (it didn't) and it's now hideous and virtually unusable. I hate having to delete paid apps, but it was simply awful after the redesign.
Ok. Thanks. I have downloaded it but never bothered to start using it. Found it easy enough to use TB the normal way on iPhone and iPad. I can safely delete it from both then.

Every time I got the request on my phone to take it up I ignored it. Now glad i did from what I'm hearing.

Android or apple?

The old Android one is still available, I use it myself. I'll see if I can find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263